1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Norwich City matches on Amazon Prime Video

Discussion in 'Norwich City' started by the cage, Dec 3, 2019.

1. the cage

the cage Member

You can watch the 2 Norwich City games that are being live streamed on Amazon https://www.edp24.co.uk/news/canaries-tv-rights-amazon-prime-video-free-trial-1-6407229

You can claim a 30 day free trail of Amazon Prime Video https://amzn.to/383OwUz

As both Norwich games are within the month period (Southampton on Wednesday, Aston Villa on Boxing Day) you can stream them for free.

If you already have an Amazon account then sign in, click on "Account and Lists" and then go down to the "Your Prime Membership" and you should hopefully be offered the free trial.

As Christmas is coming you also get all the benefits of Prime membership including 'free' next day delivery and you can watch lots of movies over the festive period. Hopefully not including A Nightmare Before and during Christmas for City. View attachment 134520 View attachment 134521 View attachment 134520 View attachment 134520 not606-norwich-prime.jpg not606-norwich-1.jpg

Last edited: Dec 3, 2019
  2. DUNCAN DONUTS

DUNCAN DONUTS SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIOR

Just make sure you unsubscribe before the 30 days is up ;)

3. Canary Spring

Canary Spring Well-Known Member

Then check your bank statement to make sure you haven't been charged, anyway. I bought something from Amazon with a gift card and somehow ended up becoming an Amazon Prime member. I still don't know how it happened but I didn't intentionally sign up. I disputed the charges with my bank and the banker said this was a common problem with Amazon Prime. To their credit, AP gave me a refund with no problem.

4. robbieBB

robbieBB Well-Known Member

I've always found Amazon fair when it comes to dealing with this sort of thing. Also, somewhat oddly, they don't seem to mind however many times you take advantage of the 30-day free trial of Prime then unsubscribe before being charged. I must have had seven or eight "free trials" in the last eighteen months, usually benefitting from the free delivery that comes with Prime.

Canary Spring likes this.
  5. SuffolkCanary

SuffolkCanary Well-Known Member

I had the same issue a couple of years back too, they charged me £70 for Prime membership after I ordered something from them. It was resolved and refunded in the end but it was a bit cheeky to automatically sign me up for something i hadnt asked for, like you say it was a common issue.

Canary Spring and Walsh.i.am like this.
  6. robbieBB

robbieBB Well-Known Member

Presumably I wasn't the only one to watch Wednesday's game streamed on Amazon. Quality was good and I liked the option to turn off the (thoroughly irritating) commentary and just listen to the crowd. Trouble was it made no difference to the direness of our first half performance ...... I'm going to replay it this morning in the hope of spotting some silver lining amidst the threatening clouds!