1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Not all premiership teams are great.

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by arnieian, Jul 10, 2011.

1. papawarnock

papawarnock Member

WBA, Newcastle and Bolton will all spend and will be nowhere near the bottom 3, along with potentially Blackburn who also have money to spend. With our current backline we will get rinsed. Going forward looks brighter but if Taarbs goes and we dont replace, hate to say it but we will be straight back down.

2. Swords Hoopster

Swords Hoopster New Member

Fair enough Bakes.

Papa, Hilly will probably get turned inside out at left full and signing S*ittu was a joke but I think Gorkks will step it up and maybe Orr.

Connolly will get roasted alive

3. Holt is fanTASHtic!

Woah Woah...Jeees I think you have completely got the wrong idea of what I was trying to say here. I am agreeing that QPR were the best team in the league because you got more points. But if that is how we are comparing things then Holt is better because he scored more goals right?

All I am saying is that people use whatever stats they want to prove their point. How about I use Bothroyd's England cap for example. I could say well yeah he did alright last year and got an England cap so he must be the same quality as Michael Ricketts. I believe Francis Jeffers also got one too but he came to nothing.

4. Swords Hoopster

Swords Hoopster New Member

That's grand mate. I wasn't the eejit slating Holt. An England Cap don't mean much these days, not unless its followed by more Caps.

I do think that both Clubs will have to strengthen more if they are to survive.