1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Not long now

Discussion in 'Leeds United' started by Leicester lad..ey up me duck, Feb 15, 2011.

1. Leicester lad..ey up me duck

Well it seems as though time is in short supply.

Leicester are charging up the table and you may well suffer a stampede and do a Derby.

4 pts enjoy the cushion while it lasts coz your gonna get ur ass kicked fukkas:emoticon-0172-mooni

Dirty Leeds about to get laundered in public:emoticon-0173-middl

2. OLOF

OLOF Well-Known Member

**** off you turd

3. Leicester lad..ey up me duck

The use of Angle Saxon expletives seems to be rather endemic to your educational prowess.

Try aliterations, personification,aspirations, that might actualy have manifestations.

Freedom of expression is a gift bestowed to us in this country, it appears you never played "pass the parcel ".

I'm inclined to give you the benefit of the doubt and proclaim you as witty and an advocate of liguistical skill if it will appease you ?

May I ask if it was a " backdoor " education at the Early Learning Centre that may be the root cause of your abhorant beligerant manner ?

4. Joe_T

Joe_T New Member

You're hilarious Leicester boy. Sadly I'm doing a degree in English, and I would know that one of the tenets of effective writing is to use the simplest necessary language to convey the feelings you wish to put across. As opposed to a bunch of pretentious faux-literary gibberish. For example, here's my comment:

**** off you miserable WUM.

5. Jerel Ifil

Jerel Ifil Well-Known Member

Get laundered in public? Darling, all the money laundering Bates gets up to goes on behind the scenes!

As for your "charge up the table", yes it's inevitable, but I can see weaker teams around Leeds in the top six who are more likely to get forced out. We score more goals than anyone else in the division and as long as our defence keeps performing like it has in the last couple of games, we'll easily do as well as you lot. "Do a Derby"... are you insane? Their manager's an mouthy twat (like the rest of the East Midlands, then) who was overachieving with an average bunch of players. Simon Grayson takes the right approach and is getting a good return from a set which is far more able. Players whom, for the most part, we actually own rather than having had to loan them in! I know that fact will come as something as a shock to Foxes fans.

Well you used enough of them in your own, original post.

*Alliterations. Not sure what any of those techniques would achieve though on a football web forum.

It's 'abhorrent' and 'belligerent'. So I suggest you shut the **** up with pretending to be some kind of hypereducated linguistic genius when you're clearly just a southern idiot with a keyboard gob bigger than Sven's (considerable) wage packet.

6. OLOF

OLOF Well-Known Member

I hazard a guess you had backdoor education at a early learning centre, your spelling leaves much to be desired.<doh> now **** off dummy:emoticon-0173-middl

7. Leicester lad..ey up me duck

I have to give ya all some hope, clutching at straws may affect the wrist ?<nahnah>

8. OLOF

OLOF Well-Known Member

You started it ya ****er.

9. Leicester lad..ey up me duck

Are you inferring I'm A " BISHOP BASHER " ?<nahnah>

How mean n nasty.

Just coz you had your feathers ruffled by the Canaries there is no need to get all procreational and vindictive its not a quality of my right hand man. :emoticon-0101-sadsm<wah>

10. OLOF

OLOF Well-Known Member

:emoticon-0173-middlI thought you were gonna catch us crispmuncher?:emoticon-0136-giggl

11. OLOF

OLOF Well-Known Member

Still waiting, me duck:emoticon-0105-wink:

Where the **** are ya?