1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Prediction League NPL -This weeks fixtures, wk end 19.11.16

Discussion in 'Southampton' started by RedandWhiteManofKent, Nov 16, 2016.

1. Saints_Alive

Saints_Alive Well-Known Member

Hi RAWMOK, can I add Derby to my list of teams to win in Game 4 please?...cheers

2. Le Tissier's Laces

Le Tissier's Laces Well-Known Member

Southampton v Liverpool 3-3 (J)
    Cheltenham v Portsmouth 2-0
    Manchester Utd v Arsenal N/A
    Sunderland v Hull 0-0
    Tottenham v West Ham 2-0
    Atletico Madrid v Real Madrid 1-3

GAME 2

Name any one player to score for their team in any of the above 6 fixtures= Ronaldo

GAME 3

Bonus points - pick ONE game from the listed score prediction fixtures in Game 1 and the total goals scored in that match will be added to your weekly/monthly total = Saints vs Liverpool

GAME 4

Predict any teams from the following fixtures who will WIN in the fixture they are playing.
    (Pick as many as you like - 2pts for each team correctly picked, BUT lose all these points if select an incorrect team)

Fixtures= Man City Everton Birmingham

GAME 5

Lucky 5's - Predict as many TEAMS from Game 4 fixtures who between them will score a total of 5 goals exactly.= City Southampton Birmingham

3. Ana

Ana Well-Known Member

GAME 1

Southampton v Liverpool 2-3
    Cheltenham v Portsmouth 1-2
    Manchester Utd v Arsenal too late
    Sunderland v Hull 2-1
    Tottenham v West Ham 3-1 (J)
    Atletico Madrid v Real Madrid 1-2

GAME 2

Name any one player to score for their team in any of the above 6 fixtures= Ronaldo

GAME 3

Bonus points - pick ONE game from the listed score prediction fixtures in Game 1 and the total goals scored in that match will be added to your weekly/monthly total = Atletico Madrid v Real Madrid

GAME 4

Predict any teams from the following fixtures who will WIN in the fixture they are playing.
    (Pick as many as you like - 2pts for each team correctly picked, BUT lose all these points if select an incorrect team)
    Man city, Everton, Spurs
    Fixtures= Manchester Utd v Arsenal, Crystal Palace v Man City, Everton v Swansea, Southampton v Liverpool, Stoke v Bournemouth, Sunderland v Hull, Watford v Leicester, Tottemham v West Ham, Barnsley v Wigan, Birmingham v Bristol City, Blackburn v Brentford, Cardiff v Huddersfield, Derby v Rotherham, Fulham v Sheff Wed, Preston v Wolves, QPR v Norwich, Reading v Burton, Ipswich v Nottingham Forest

GAME 5

Lucky 5's - Predict as many TEAMS from Game 4 fixtures who between them will score a total of 5 goals exactly.= Man City, Everton Spurs

4. Ana

Ana Well-Known Member

Team 1, (goals scored will be doubled) = Man City
    Team 2, = Spurs
    Team 3, = Everton
    Team 4, = Liverpool
    Team for opponent, = Swansea
    Goalscorer, = Mane

Good luck too OROW![/QUOTE]

5. Ana

Ana Well-Known Member

Oops I copied and pasted (and then edited) Saints Alive's post for the cup as I was really close to kick off and it's difficult on my phone otherwise! I hope it was in time...

6. Schad

Schad Well-Known Member

Dammit, Kane! If he doesn't score in stoppage time, I would have pitched a shutout.

7. RedandWhiteManofKent

RedandWhiteManofKent Well-Known Member

congratulations to Saints alive and Jacksk1 who have reached the november cup final

(16) saints alive v (12) oddriveroakwizards SCORE 15-5

(15) jacksk1 v (4) ana SCORE 12-9

saints alive - reading6,manc2,everton1, derby3,rotherham0,defoe3. total 15
    oddriver - everton2,atmadrid0,rmadrid3,liverpool0,burton0,griezeman0. total 5

jacksk1 - manc4,derby3,spurs3,everton1,swansea1,aguero0. total 12
    ana - manc4,spurs3,everton1,liverpool0,swansea1mane0. total 9

8. RedandWhiteManofKent

RedandWhiteManofKent Well-Known Member

well done to jacksk1 who is this weeks weekly winner with 20pts. A good week for jacksk1 also sees him top the monthly table and get to the final of the november cup. league and cup double is on as it still is for saints alive.

no exacts saints score predictions, ronaldo and defoe were popular correct scorers. best bonus goals game was spurs with 5 goals.

only fran, lamby and jacksk1 picked up points in game 4 for teams that will win. Everton let many down this week.

Only jacksk1 and saints alive picked teams that scored a total of 5 goals.

weekly table

pos/team/pts
    upload_2016-11-23_9-25-15.png

1 week to go in november league. Jacksk1 leads it and need to finish in top 15 to ensure a place in december cup.

monthly table

pos/team/wk1/wk2/wk3/total
    upload_2016-11-23_9-26-25.png