1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Nutjobs on broomsticks!!

Discussion in 'The Premier League' started by Sucky, Mar 11, 2018.

1. Sucky

Sucky peoples champ & forum saviour

This thread is for those that want to offer help to other posters in times of great need.

This week on Nutjobs on Broomsticks we have a very well known and beloved poster from the spurs board, resident weed puffing pussy pounder! our very own spurlock.

Hes reached oout to his fellow spuds with the floowing post but iwhen reading it broke my heart to see his turmoil, so all i want from the lads is to use this thread so tag someone they care about who may be near the edge and let them know youre there

and you care @Spurlock

"The pains of Wednesday night have prompted me to do this thread. I'm not a qualified Psychologist and I'm not really bothered that I'm not. I believe there is a problem with us when it comes to psychology. This isn't an off the hook reaction to Wednesday night either, it's something I've been witnessing for so long that it is ingrained into our DNA, it feels. Wednesday was set up for us to flop, that was a gut feeling I was having, however the fool in me always gives me optimism so, naturally, one waits and observes, but guess what, we failed. Last season the FA Cup semi gave me the same feeling before the game and once again we failed. Season before that a similar stand out match was the Lesta game at Home, guess what? We failed. In that very same season, the week where we faced West Ham to hit the summit, guess what? You guessed it. This is not an over reaction, it's been observed over time. When teams like Wigan beat Man City, they actually achieve what we fail to in our 'sink or swim' scenarios. Wigan have even won the Cup a lot more recently than us. Yeah you might think it's a valid argument to say something along the lines of 'but Wigan are ****, a relegation club etc etc'. The point for me still remains though, they still managed to pull through for their moment of glory. We don't do this...last time was Away to City when we got top 4 for the first time under Redknapp. I'm sure in between we have lost a League cup final to United too. We are not entitled to win everything....but it's about time we stopped being content with giving it a good go.

This is football and it moves on very quickly, before we know it the face of the whole team bar maybe 1 or 2 changes. It's not as though any of them actually come out and commit themselves to the badge..it's always ummm and aaar...then before you know it something prompted a departure and the player leaves to join a 'ready to buy a trophy' outfit, win a trophy then smugly justify their departure. In all this my club suffers. These players can't up their game to deliver for my club at such moments and up their game they do or they are not playing for the Madrids, Barca's, City's etc. Yeah I understand the theory that you play better with better players but I don't think that's a given. Relegation candidates go onto win the Premier League and we blame it on some magic dust that was sprinkled over them. For me it's about time the players stopped patting themselves on the back for knocking it about a bit and having a great campaign and getting away with it. It's about time they upped their game at our Club and did our badge proud a bit more..so I for one will be demanding more from them in our shirt and will use this thread after every game to point out the winners from the losers according to me and let's see if we see patterns.

Eric Dier is already sticking out like a sore thumb to me...Poch has raised my eyebrow again. They better up their game for my club not ****ing United or PSG or wherever they aspire to **** off to next, if incase they do"

The Ginger Marks likes this.
  2. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

**** off ****er....

That's taken from the Spurs board between me and other Spurs fans...no turmoil...talking football...you should leave it there...or have you got too used to uploading things on the PL board that isn't really your bizzle?

Anyway get to work....after Archie is done with your slut, it's my turn.

3. Sucky

<laugh>
    please log in to view this image

brb and Lovearsenalcock like this.
  4. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

^^^^ Rattled :)

01 21 Do One and Tel (they/them) like this.
  5. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

In summary this term is known as 'Spursy' <ok>

BobbyD and Sucky like this.
  6. The Ginger Marks

How humane Sucky or should we call you Mother Teresa Kloppy?

7. Tel (they/them)

Tel (they/them) Sucky’s Bailiff

TBF I was telling anybody who'd listen the same thing about Spurs all last summer. He's raising a valid point. They've transitioned to a big club now, they need to adopt that mentality asap or ain't **** gon change.

8. Sucky

9. brb

brb CR250

I like Spurlock and that is too long for my brain to read...so i still like Spurlock and you sir are a shhite <whistle>

PINKIE, Lovearsenalcock and Sucky like this.
  10. brb

brb CR250

Brilliant <laugh>

I might have to steal that gif.

Sucky likes this.

11. A.L.D.O 4.1

A.L.D.O 4.1 1 of the top defendants in Europe

So you were bored and went looking for good threads to bump and you picked this abomination!

Have a word with yourself ya fud.

12. Sucky

Fuk asked you.

13. DUNCAN DONUTS

DUNCAN DONUTS SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIOR

Not really sure taking sloppy seconds after Archie has just raped the scouse lady would be that appealing.