1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

n'zog

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by Commachio, Jan 27, 2011.

1. Commachio

Commachio Rambo 2021

so with the arrival of sess, hopefully with muntari to follow there is already several threads about our midfield, who should stay/go etc, the debate now will be that we have a strong midfield, so should we still pursue n'zogbia or not, or keep the money to strengthen elsewhere. wigan are holding out for as much as they can get, is it not time to forget about him and move on, ok he plays wide but as much as we need strength in depth we cant accomodate everyone, im not sure about this one as im not as keen on him as a lot of you are:emoticon-0145-shake:emoticon-0141-whew:

2. BilboSouthWales

Bid low on deadline day and see if Whelan bites.

I reckon Liverpool might go sniffing round him now though!

3. NewbottleSAFC

NewbottleSAFC Member

Liverpool had him watched the other night. I think we have missed that boat.

4. FlagFlyingHigh

FlagFlyingHigh Active Member

I don't think that Bruce agrees with the valuation that Wigan are placing on N'Zogbia therefore I can't see us getting him although I do rate him and think he would give us more attacking creativity in midfield.

Personally I think that with the 2 signings we are supposedly finalising, we should be strong enough in midfield to see us through until the end of the season and we are better off keeping money back to fund the striker that we will ultimately be searching along with maybe making one or two of these loan signings permanent.

5. InBruceWeTrusted

Hes after a Pay Day like Bent, only reason i can see him coming up here again is because of the loose women but then again Liverpool have that as well.

PS. I am not resigning over that woman joke there

6. Meniscus

Meniscus Active Member

If we get sess and muntari, we'll be fine without zog. After all, we've managed 6th place so far without him. He's a loose cannon anyway.

7. Saku339

Saku339 New Member

There is no disputing N'Zogbia is a very good and effective player, however i'm in agreement with most ppl here, would he really improve the squad? (that is of course if we get sess and muntari) we all know about he attitude on and off the pitch. He could potentially have a very bad influence on the squad in terms of moral, then again he did play under big brucie before hand, but do we want to take the risk in the future, who seen that coming from bent!!! Deep down i think he'll do the same as he's done at sid james and wigan, so for me thank-you but no thank-you

If you want something different look at Arda Turan or that young lad from ajax erickson (bad spelling my bad - he danish anyway)

8. mackemwelder

mackemwelder Well-Known Member

Do we really need him now?

9. nottsmakcemman

nottsmakcemman New Member

Anyone know if we're still in with a chance of Fuller...thoughts?

10. NewbottleSAFC

NewbottleSAFC Member

Never wanted him.

11. Meniscus

Meniscus Active Member

No to fuller for anything more than 1m. As for zog, surely there are better ways to spend 10m. Let Wigan end up with nothing for him.