1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Omega Dubai Desert Classic

Discussion in 'General Betting Board' started by SaveTheHumans, Jan 29, 2014.

1. SaveTheHumans

SaveTheHumans Well-Known Member

Not sure anyone's betting or interested but I've plumped for Thorbjorn Olesen 33/1each way. He has a terrific record of top 6 finishes on the Desert swing and hopefully now he has a grip on these new clubs (sorry about the pun) he will land the prize in a really competitive looking field that see's the Tigger in town too. Not sure if it's the Desert Sun or the woman that attract him over, it's hardly the huge money he get's, but good to have him in whatever tourney possible.

2. redcgull

redcgull Well-Known Member

Good luck pal... Not started to look at the golf yet, just been too busy at the mo...

I'll be back on the golfing threads soon so lets hope for a good year for our picks...<cheers>

3. SaveTheHumans

SaveTheHumans Well-Known Member

Not a bad start to my first golfing bet of the new season as Olesen manages a T5 finish and thus netting a small profit in the process for me. I thought he might take it home today and was confident he was going to shoot -4 or -5 but albeit he could only muster -1 on what proved a difficult Sunday for most of the main protagonist's with Stevie Gallagcher holding out after a very shaky start to defend the crown for the first time in it's 25 year history.

Onwards and upwards we go!

4. YouCanCallMeJeff

YouCanCallMeJeff Active Member

Great shout, certainly would have been an interesting had he posted 3 under or so.