1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Omega European Masters, Crans Montana, Switzerland

Discussion in 'General Betting Board' started by redcgull, Sep 5, 2013.

1. redcgull

redcgull Well-Known Member

No PGA event this week, they are having a little break but we do have some golf over here, in Switzerland to be exact. The Omega European Masters from Crans Montana, Switzerland. I havnt looked in depth at this course but i can assure you it is one beautiful track up in the hills...

Do not expect to see Heidi, cutting chunks of Toblerone off with her Swiss Army knive, sat under a cuckoo clock singing songs about some hill being alive. Though you may see Arnie playing tennis with Roger now they have nowt to do at the moment...<whistle>

Anyway the players who will be doing something good this next 4 days are...

Gonzalo Fernandez-Castano @ 30/1...
    Anders Hansem @ 40/1...
    Emiliano Grillo @ 66/1...
    Fredrik Andersson-Hed @ 66/1...

All done in the usual £2.50 e/w... PadPow pays 1/4 odds top 6...<cheers>

2. Smokin Beau

Smokin Beau Member

Goodluck Red

As discussed earlier this week

Gregory Bourdy 45/1
    Peter Uilhein 40/1
    Thongchai Jaidee 55/1

I also had a quick look at the Chiquito Classic on the web.com tour, and there were a few i thought had decent chances

Casey Wittenburg 150/1 - Leader of the web.com money list year, had a poor season on the PGA, needs a good couple of weeks to secure his card once again

Seung Yul-Noh 33/1 - Finished strongly last week when immelman won the first of the tour finals, i think this course will suit his game

Jhonnaton Vegas 100/1 - On a medical extension from the PGA, so has no worries about his card next year, and is treating the tour finals of the web.com to ease his way back in. Under zero pressure, and with last week behind him, i think he could shoot 4 good rounds

Heres hoping anyways

3. redcgull

Good on yer Smokin...<ok>

4. redcgull

Not the best of starts for our picks Smokin... ive only got one of em below the current -1 cut line...!!!<yikes>