Off Topic Other Stuff (anything you want to share)

Discussion in 'Plymouth' started by Plymborn, Jun 19, 2016.

1. Plymborn

Plymborn Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Blimey Macey looks quite good in high heels.

2. sensiblegreeny

sensiblegreeny Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Have seen the video at Birmingham today about a hundred times now. Everytime it just looks worse and worse and you just now that the Club are going to get done heavily for the actions of one complete and utter idiot. What on earth induces anyone to want to run on a pitch during a game and punch somebody? Not that he was very good at that but that isn't the point. The implications of what happened was that he could have induced a riot at the ground both during and after the match. Any charge brought should include that element and hopefully he will get a couple of years minimum. Everyone and his dog must have heard about this incident and then you get a player being pushed on the pitch by yet another supporter at Arsenal. Things do seem to be going backwards to the bad days.

3. AWAY IN BC

AWAY IN BC Active Member

The Vancouver Whitecaps had 27000 for their opening game of the season.
    Other than a few drunks we don't get too much trouble as the away fans live a 6hr plane ride away..
    MLS is getting better over here.

4. notDistantGreen

notDistantGreen Well-Known Member

Football has always been tribal and it's the better for it in some ways.

However, things we thought we'd seen the back of are re-emerging and our club isn't immune. I've mentioned the knuckledraggers posting on social media. I see Hallett has introduced a new social media policy which will see those currently banned re-admitted but with new banning arrangements in place.

These people don't accept they can't set off incendiaries in the ground and that they can't stand where they want despite both things being banned by law and football regulations. It's not a big step from there to thinking you can invade the pitch.

The whole of society is being polarised by keyboard warriors, extremist politics, acceptance of racism, and may I say, Brexit which combines all those elements.

I see trouble ahead.....

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S9

5. notDistantGreen

notDistantGreen Well-Known Member

I'm here watching the Brexitnvoting in the Commons. Each amendment is being blocked by special interest groups, as is May's deal.

What a clusterf**k.

Whichever side you're on, this just proves what I said at the start.

A tiny referendum majority running right across a Parliament that has a Remain majority would render the country ungovernable.

Damn you to hell David Cameron.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S9