1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Palmer

Discussion in 'Chelsea' started by Super_Chelsea_Blue_Boys, Apr 16, 2024.

1. Super_Chelsea_Blue_Boys

Super_Chelsea_Blue_Boys Well-Known Member

What a player this lad is! 20 goals and a shining light in an otherwise terrible season.
    He’s looking like an absolute bargain and if he keeps playing like this is well on his way to becoming a Chelsea legend.

2. Bodinki

Bodinki You're welcome
    Forum Moderator

Literally the only thing that has kept me sane all season is how good this kid has been!
    Everyone else has ranged from inconsistent/mediocre to shockingly terrible.
    Players like Gusto, Sterling, Jackson etc have had good games, then disappeared for several games.
    In the case of Gusto and Jackson, they are young and new to the PL and I can see promise there, and hopefully they can kick on and improve and be more consistent. Sterling has no such excuse to fall back on and has been abysmal just as much as he has been great...such a 50/50 player!
    Gallagher has been pretty good for the most part too I suppose, with the odd great game.

Palmer is the only player who has pretty much been excellent all season, especially when you consider how young he is, and playing in such an immature, unbalanced team.
    If we manage to get anywhere near the European places come seasons end it will be down to him.

3. Bullet tooth Tony

Bullet tooth Tony Well-Known Member

Agree with all of this except Sterling being 50/50 I'd say 10% average and 90% abysmal. Hope he goes to Saudi asap.

4. Chelsea Pensioner

Chelsea Pensioner Well-Known Member

No more to say about Palmer, but how can you not put Gusto as a top, top player as well. He is so good Reece James will not be a walk up start to replace him.
    He's better in attack than Reece James, just as good as scoring, but maybe just a tad behind in defending. Not running Reece James down, just ensuring you realise how good Gusto is. And he's just starting out. Jackson on the other hand has been mostly piss and wind. He has done everything except hit the target often enough. He's also ridiculously childish, and clearly more interested in himself than the team.. His goal tonight showed he might even learn to do that as well. Wouldn't care if he was sold, don't like him at all as a Chelsea player, especially his attitude. Big head, little to back it up.
    Sterling is just an oxygen thief, who costs us 300 grand a week to do **** all.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2024