1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Pardew

Discussion in 'Charlton' started by calydon_road, Jun 30, 2011.

1. calydon_road

calydon_road Member

those that are aware of my posting history know I have an extreme dislike for this fella and will never miss an oppotunity to criticise him

take this latest gem from SuperAl

"We have obviously lost Kevin Nolan, but we have gained Yohan Cabaye, Demba Ba, Sylvain Marveaux - and then there is Hatem Ben Arfa and Dan Gosling. "

"Hatem could be the best signing if he stays fit all year, and we are looking forward to seeing what Dan can do as well."

ring any bells? exactly the man`s attitude to the game and his baby bentley approach. Nolan is a comitted and honest pro, workmanlike but effective. Ba, Cabaye and Marveuax are nothing of the sort. mirrors exactly his approach at charlton, signing players off the top goalscorers list at the back of SunGoals.

cheeky 100 notes going on newcastle to be relegated me thinks.

2. SuperChrissyisfantasticPardswasatrocious

As much as I hate Pardew, Cabaye and Ba are good signings. Strange move to get rid of Nolan though, more surprising that he dropped down a division!

3. Dick Van Dykes Disco Dungarees

(directed at Pardew .. not calydon)

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

(breath)

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

(cough then breath)

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

(coughing fit then breath)

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(collapsing in heap)

please log in to view this image

4. calydon_road

calydon_road Member

crissy i agree with you about their qualities as individuals...but the thing with superal is he knows nothing about working/building a COLLECTIVE unit

nice to see dick van dyke shares me passion. i take some credit for his demise at CAFC because me and my mate called him a **** to his face in the car park after the sheff utd game. sure it had an effect lol

5. Captain Blackaddick

Captain Blackaddick Well-Known Member

Couldn't have put it better myself Dick.

Alan Pardew is one of the very few men in football I truly hate. Letting Nolan go is a big, big mistake and Newcastle will struggle this season.

6. SuperChrissyisfantasticPardswasatrocious

For telling Parpoo he was a ****, you deserve a <cheers>

7. Miketyson2007

Miketyson2007 Well-Known Member

If you all hate pardew all hate pardew all hate pardw clap your hands

8. The Kish

The Kish Well-Known Member

Would love it, just love it if we got them in the cup and he showed his tanned mug

9. Kerpowell

Kerpowell Member

Pardew who?

10. Dick Van Dykes Disco Dungarees

what he said