1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Patrick McCourt

Discussion in 'Celtic' started by Tina_old, Jan 24, 2010.

1. Tina_old

Tina_old Princess

I thought he made a fantastic contribution to the game today. Deserved his goal. Interested to hear Celtic fans opinion on him. Thanks :smile:

2. Maltese Mick

Maltese Mick Guest

legend

[video=youtube;5_rjx6nEM9I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_rjx6nEM9I[/video]

and not to forget this one

[video=youtube;4CKmOK3u-lU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CKmOK3u-lU[/video]

oh how the huns laughed when we signed him, just like a certain Mr Lubo <ok>

3. BH1972RFC

BH1972RFC Guest

Nevermind him playing football on a Sunday, the pikey cant needs to get my driveway finished pronto or nae new caravan for his family.

4. Tina_old

Tina_old Princess

Magical today. He'll need to do a bit more, in my eyes, before i mention his name in the same sentence as Lubo

5. Plastic Paddy

Plastic Paddy New Member

I wasn't at the game but they were raving about him on the radio. Have to say I like him. He's one of these players who is always looking for the ball and likes to go at defenders.We could do with a few more like him.

6. Maltese Mick

Maltese Mick Guest

Mowbrays team which ended the game had a lot more flair than the team which started the game and the likes of McCourt should definitely get a game on Wednesday.

Why to **** are the players we just signed less capable/ match fit than 18 year old Josh Thompson who no one had heard about 2 weeks ago?

7. BH1972RFC

BH1972RFC Guest

Why's this been bumped to main board Mick?

8. VenomPD

VenomPD Merrick jr

Mick - Hooiveld and Rogne both came from leagues that have been on winter shutdown since the start of November. They've played 45 mins of football each since then in a bounce game against Blackburn, Diouf an Roberts were up front so a decent test for them. By all accounts Hooiveld is a dirty great **** who gets stuck-in and the noises coming out of Lennoxtown is that Mowbray sees him as Celtic captain.

Pity Korean Dave got injured as he looks a class act. I think you'll see Rasmussen sign today or tomorrow too. Really Mowbray can have no excuses after this window as he'll have signed 8 new players and spent well over £10 million in his first season.