1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Promotion Possible Tomorrow

Discussion in 'Norwich City' started by HOADIE_BOI, May 1, 2011.

1. HOADIE_BOI

HOADIE_BOI Well-Known Member

I have just been looking at the games to go and the table and I only just noticed that you could be promoted tomorrow if Cardiff lose against Middlesborough and you win at Pompey, bet that is a great feeling thinking that.

2. Rafa's Championship Party

Rafa's Championship Party Well-Known Member

Can't see them going up tomorrow, think i want Boro to win tomorrow, which I haven't done in over 2 years, don't want Cardiff coming up and have always liked Norwich after their campaign in the 92/93 season under Mike Walker.

3. HOADIE_BOI

Well as long as they win it is in their hands going into the last game.

4. Rafa's Championship Party

Yeah, will be got a feeling that Portsmouth might sneak a point tomorrow, then Burnley will sneak a point off Cardiff, therefore leaving Norwich to go up.

5. HOADIE_BOI

I think Norwich will edge the 3 points out tomorrow and I can see Cardiff getting a draw.

6. Rafa's Championship Party

Be very surprised if either Cardiff or Norwich dropped their home games. Got to say I thought Norwich would hit a bad run and struggle to get in the play-offs like whats happened with Leeds, but full credit to them for proving me wrong again.

7. ThaiCanary

ThaiCanary Well-Known Member

Would be a great feeling if we were confident of both results going our way, but it almost certainly will not happen.
    This is more than likely going to the last 5 minutes of the last day of the season :emoticon-0107-sweat

8. ninianbluebird

If that happens you may well have the advantage with your late goals record! In all seriousness though I think you're right - I don't see us slipping up this evening, and I reckon you'll get a point; however, I am not sure whether we'll get three points at Burnley and think you'll grab all three against Cov! Exciting times, it makes my revision all the more difficult!!! :/

9. ThaiCanary

ThaiCanary Well-Known Member

That is what I was hinting at - late, late goal at Carrow Road by Norwich to send the place in to raptures <ok> (I hope)