1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

QPR V Chelsea

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by Northolt-QPR, Oct 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rangercol

rangercol Well-Known Member

Northy...did you put a stop to the ticket thread?

2. HammersmithBlue

Why would he need to do that?

You can look it all up on the Rangers site?

3. rangercol

I know. But it seems to have disappeared!!

4. Northolt-QPR

Northolt-QPR Active Member

No, it's still on the Chelsea board.

5. rangercol

Why is it no longer on our board mate? Any idea?

6. Northolt-QPR

I had it taken down, cos it was posted in the match thread.
    Didn't see the need for another cross board thread about a couple of dozen tickets.

7. HammersmithBlue

I've got an idea why... Ellers etc and others, possibly Northolt, were mocking Chelsea fans for being able to get tix in the Ellersie; blocks R and X. And here is the evidence that they are on general sale. All you need is a pre-Sept 20 client no.

8. rangercol

Fair enough mate.

9. ELLERS

ELLERS Well-Known Member

The only problem with your theory is that you told me a few days ago that you had a ticket in RBLOCK before they went on general sale?
    Funny if you are going to tell porkies make sure you don't make yourself look stupid.

Your not even going are you?

10. Northolt-QPR

QPR star snubs Chelsea fans

QPR’s Jamie Mackie has revealed he will disappoint friends and family on Sunday when he lines up to face Chelsea.

The Surrey-born player admits there are a few back home in the Blues heartland who support the arch-enemy. But requests to get autographs from the likes of Fernando Torres have fallen on stony ground.

“Yeah maybe they’ll want me to,” he said. “But I’m not in the Premier League to do that. I’m here to try and beat them, and as a group we are going to have be at our best to do so.”

Mackie made his first start in the Premiership against Blackburn on Saturday after a double leg break in January, and reckons his team-mates have had Chelsea in their sights all week.

The forward agrees that Sunday's feast is a far cry from relegation at Plymouth to League One just 16 months ago.

“I’ve come along a way in a relative short time, and don’t want to miss out,” he said. “I’m going to get better every day I play – and I’m confident in my ability.

“The atmosphere at games like the one on Sunday will be of a magnitude we didn’t have last season.

“You want to play against the best, and this a great chance for all of us.”

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for the latest QPR news.

iReader

11. HammersmithBlue

Three tickets R Block. They've been on 'General Sale' to fans with Client Numbers for ages now. Since Sept 23.

Are you sure you even support QPR??

My avatar has had an image of my Rangers tix for a few weeks.

Go to SpecSavers mate.

PS The OB are worried about Chelsea and Rangers mingling at The Crown & Sceptre; I spoke to the landlord Brian this morn; some of the old heads were there this week and will be there if Chelsea are interested.

The Feltham tweens will remain in Adelaide, Coningham, British Queen or wherever they go these days.

12. HammersmithBlue

Three tickets R Block. They've been on 'General Sale' to fans with Client Numbers for ages now. Since Sept 23.

Are you sure you even support QPR??

My avatar has had an image of my Rangers tix for a few weeks.

Go to SpecSavers mate.

PS The OB are worried about Chelsea and Rangers mingling at The Crown & Sceptre; I spoke to the landlord Brian this morn; some of the old heads were there this week and will be there if Chelsea are interested.

The Feltham tweens will remain in Adelaide, Coningham, British Queen or wherever they go these days.

13. Northolt-QPR

My deja-vu is getting worse!

14. ELLERS

ELLERS Well-Known Member

<laugh> what a 'donut'!

15. Northolt-QPR

Yeah , he'll be easily spotted in R block!
    please log in to view this image

16. rangercol

Will you be wearing your chelsea colours in R block then?

17. HammersmithBlue

Only idiots and children wear colours.

Got your ticket left Ellers; one ticket left Row Z in Block R?

18. Northolt-QPR

That'll be a yes then!

19. Northolt-QPR

Chelsea Need To Beat QPR Before Facing Tougher Matches

October 20, 2011 | Filed under: Match Previews,News | Posted by: CFCFan - 29 views
    Some tough matches coming up for Chelsea before the end of the year with Arsenal, Liverpool, Tottenham and Newcastle but QPR really should be one of the easiest of the season shouldn&#8217;t it?

Having said that we all know Chelsea can concede against any team right now, so realistically we are looking for two or more goals in an away London derby.

The bookies rate Chelsea at around 4/9 to win this which equates to a 69% chance. You would worry if Chelsea didn&#8217;t win more than 7 out of 10 fixtures against such opposition though, even if away from home.

QPR have lost at home this season to Bolton and Rochdale, although their last three home matches have seen better results with draws against Newcastle, Villa and Blackburn.

Head to heads don&#8217;t give us much information as the last premier league clash at QPR was in 1996, finishing 2-1 to Chelsea. An FA CUP tie later the same month finished by the exact same score line.

Going by Chelsea score lines this season and the horrible lack of clean sheets, it would be wise to cover 2-1, 3-1 and 4-1 at odds of 8/1, 10/1 and 20/1 respectively.

Those looking to have a fun bet on a first goal scorer may want to side with the in form Sturridge at 4/1. With DJ Campbell out with a metatarsal, Helguson could be the one to score if the R&#8217;s take a shock lead and he is priced at 12/1 first goal scorer but may be a much wiser bet as last goal scorer at the same odds, we know how the Chels like to leak a late one!

What do you think? Add your predictions at OLBG.com and if correct you could win some cash prizes!

http://www.cfcnet.co.uk/2011/10/20/chelsea-need-to-beat-qpr-before-facing-tougher-matches/?

20. ELLERS

ELLERS Well-Known Member

Northolt are there any 'Donut' emoticons? Or can you add one to the list for me to use please.
    Ellers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.