1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

QPR V Chelsea

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by Northolt-QPR, Oct 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. District Line

District Line Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Anyway.............

18 degrees on Sunday.

BBQ weather, what's everybody planning on wearing? T-Shirt and Shorts weather maybe? <whistle>

2. rangercol

rangercol Well-Known Member

I know I'm playing into HammersmithBlue's hands, but can someone tell me why the hell we still haven't sold out for our biggest game of the season? I just looked and there's still over 50 tickets left, some in what look like decent (for us!!) seats. I don't get it!!

3. kiwiqpr

kiwiqpr Barnsie Mod

only because you no longer have any real fans and the tourist bus to harrods does not go past shebu
    is it 10 men went to mow?
    or
    where have all the real fans gone

4. Drogs

Drogs Well-Known Member

Doesnt matter kiwi still going to smash the **** out of you come Sunday, final whistle QPR 0-4 Chelsea, with Barton and Taraabt sent off for fighting each other

5. kiwiqpr

kiwiqpr Barnsie Mod

allright for you lot..will be 4 in the morning for me..might just stay up..world cup final to watching the scum..gunna be a long night..
    i don't care if chelski smash us,,be something wrong if you don't..just as long as we put up a fight

6. ELLERS

ELLERS Well-Known Member

think that ticket thing is wrong. Offy says its a sell out and i don't think you can get tickets on that site now anyway.

7. - SW6 -

- SW6 - Well-Known Member

I'll be sat in the Norf watching it on the box.

8. ELLERS

ELLERS Well-Known Member

I wouldn't worry about that mate as i see it being a bigger gate when Manu visit maybe even Arse, Spurs and City. Now that would make me laugh.

9. District Line

Forum Moderator

Not sure about Man U or City but Arsenal and Spurs will most certainly be a bigger game for you.

10. District Line

Forum Moderator

Not being funny, but what is your gripe with Chelsea?

11. maddog

maddog Member

Envy

12. Northolt-QPR

Northolt-QPR Active Member

13. kiwiqpr

kiwiqpr Barnsie Mod

yes..that would be it..

<laugh><laugh><laugh><laugh><laugh>

14. Northolt-QPR

Northolt-QPR Active Member

QPR v CHELSEA - SOLD OUT

Posted on: Thu 20 Oct 2011
    The QPR Box Office has confirmed this weekend's West London derby against Chelsea is now a complete sell out.

The R's lock horns with Andre Villas-Boas' side for this live Sky Sports fixture on Sunday 23rd October, kick-off 4pm.

However, tickets are still available for our offsite hospitality offering at Bush Hall - click here for further information

Thank you once again for your fan-tastic support!

iReader

15. kiwiqpr

kiwiqpr Barnsie Mod

what exactly do you get with the offsite hospitality?
    do they save you a seat near a screen at the walkabout

16. District Line

Forum Moderator

Then what is it?

17. ELLERS

ELLERS Well-Known Member

Bit of a silly question tbh. I read a blog yesterday about why a guy hated Chelsea so much. Very interesting and must agree with what he said.

This dislike goes back before 2003 (Roman) so 90% of you won't understand.
    It's not 'Envy' as Maddog says. Manu Arse Spurs and Liverpool have all achieved more than Chelsea and we don't have the same problem with them. It's not a London thing as we get on well with most London clubs; it&#8217;s not even a West London thing but an arrogance thing.
    It&#8217;s not just QPR but just about every club in the country thinks that you bought success and that you have plastic arrogant fans that really know very little before 2003.

It was the way you went about it.

City are buying success now but their fans stuck through thick and thin before the money and no one really has a problem with them. (And please don&#8217;t try and say that you had the fans before because you didn&#8217;t). Your fans are really some of the worst in the country and I&#8217;m not talking about violence.

We have all seen them in pubs, in shops, calling the children Chelsea (how sad that is)! You are an arrogant lot and like your new club are &#8216;Make believe&#8217;. Like my Arsenal mate says &#8220;You have no class&#8221;, and you don&#8217;t.
    Never would we get our boards flooded by the real big clubs posters because they don&#8217;t need to? Those clubs posters can walk tall because they don&#8217;t need to try and be something they are not.

It&#8217;s not just about the way your fans are but also the way your players act on and off the field. The whole set up at Chelsea is &#8216;make believe&#8217;. Your chairman has a dodgy history in Russia where business men disappeared or came to a nasty end if paths were crossed; in fact he&#8217;s in court now.

So what if you get 41K and we get 16K at least our fans are real and have supported QPR in there thousands in League One and Championship level. We don&#8217;t need 20K of tourists complete with camera&#8217;s asking where the ground is, (although football is changing and one day that might happen). As long as we go down the proper route and have real foundations and not ones made of sand I will be happy.

The thing that you &#8216;Jonny come Roman&#8217; lot don&#8217;t understand is most QPR fans will support their team what ever division they are in whereas you cannot say the same.

So the answer to your question is that it&#8217;s an amalgamation of things why we dislike Chelsea.

18. Drogs

Drogs Well-Known Member

To the fella who created that blog - massive ****. It's all jealousy. I think you'll find most of the people who support Chelsea on here are actually from Fulham etc, as opose to United, Liverpool, Arse who have a lot of fans who aren't. I love Chelsea whatever happens, if I was in it for Success and trophies all the time I'd have a United shirt.

QPR have money now and i hope one day you are accused of the same tripe we are all the time <ok>

19. - SW6 -

- SW6 - Well-Known Member

What a load of bollocks.

20. ELLERS

ELLERS Well-Known Member

That's the sort of answer i expect from some plastic 'Jonny come Roman' muppet. Funny, as i was writing it i could have gone on for pages about why you club is everything that is wrong with football.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.