1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Relegation here we come.

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by Eamon Holmes, Dec 21, 2011.

1. QPR999

QPR999 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member

Everything will be rosy come May.
    We will not be relegated.

2. Bizarreknives

Bizarreknives Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Bad defending ?

3. District Line

District Line Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Is that when we play QPR? If so I think the match will probably get moved for TV depending on league positions of the two clubs <ok>

4. HammersmithBlue

If we are second, and they are 17th, say, it will

5. Dave Thomas

Dave Thomas Active Member

Good point I was so close to bent res goal and I quote " stay with him conners stay with him stay with him" was the jabber before the corner was taken by Kenny ... Goal

The day after however watching back the highlights we have the minerals and it's still on for 8th it can happen as we looked shocked as **** we need Adel however

6. District Line

District Line Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Sky are probably bound to try and hype it up because of the Terry and Anton incident. To be fair they have the Manchester and West Mids Derby so it may be 3pm kick off.

We've got Arsenal away the week before and 2 weeks before that The West London Derby with Fulham so we could be on TV a lot that month.

Anyway getting back on topic I think it is a bit too premature to say QPR will be relegated on the back of playing two or three good teams. I would expect Swansea and Arsenal both to beat QPR but it wouldn't be the end of the world given how badly the teams at the bottom are playing, it will go to the wire <ok>

7. jon434_QPR

jon434_QPR Member

Ohh, looking forward to that, can't wait! (also sarcasm and exageration)

How is looking forward to the Jan x-fer window looking back! My point is that imo we desperately need new players to keep us up and at the least competitive. We have a good core of players but the wheat needs to be sorted from the chaff now.

I have never said anything of the sort in any of my posts!!!! Please qoute my post on why you think this is fact.

I guess you are happy with the current squad and dont want to see new signings.

8. Ezwoldo

Ezwoldo Member

Last night reminded me of a game when we were last n the prem yes we lost this time against Leeds we had not started well found ourselves behind by 2 goals and then started to play better, I think Gallen missed a pen that night. What I am saying it the players need to be switched on from the start not just for 50 min or an hour or we will be going down, yes 2 win and we are in the Europa league spots lalalala but lets be honest when are we next going to get 3 points? playing like we have been with school boy errors.

9. Ninj

Ninj Well-Known Member

April 28th...day JT get's released from prison (won't put any year down........yet) OR JT finds Jesus (or nicks something off him, sleeps with his partner, beats him up)

10. HammersmithBlue

Looking forward to The West London derby on boxing day, district

11. TootingExcess

TootingExcess Well-Known Member

You're a funny ****, I'll give you that!