1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Remember Mason Mount ??

Discussion in 'Chelsea' started by Chelsea Pensioner, Mar 14, 2024.

1. Chelsea Pensioner

Chelsea Pensioner Well-Known Member

What a plonker. ****ed over everything he'd done at Chelsea, went to Man U. for 60 mill and............. Dissapeared.
    Had one great season, believed the hype, made a bad decision, driven by greed, and the rest is history.
    Have to say he was not responsible for the idiots who bought the Club causing so much chaos. He is/was a really good player, lifetime Chelsea, but fell victim to his own ego and circumstances including a hopeless takeover of the Club. Nevertheless, he made a very bad choice and has payed the price. Unless he returns from injury in fabulous form for United, I suspect he will finish up at a level well below what he was capable of. Such is the nature of the Premier League. If I had a hugely gifted son, he wouldn't be going anywhere near Chelsea. Not Ever, not for any amount of money. We absolutely destroy the careers of our best Academy players.
    Mounts' problems do highlight the need for Academy kids to seize their chance.If a good Club comes in, take it.Your chances of game time at Chelsea are zero. especially with the idiot Pochettino. I'm amazed that Trevoh Chalobah is being sold. He's better than Disasi, better than Fofana, better now than Silva, better than Badiasheill, but his sale value is such we will sell him and replace with a more expensive but less good player. And that will be seen as good business. Only Boehly could have created this ridiculous situation. He really is Ted Lasso, big mouth, big wallet, small football brain, clueless, dumb and hopelessly out of his depth. but totally incapable of realising it, because in America, he's never wrong.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2024
  2. Bodinki

Bodinki You're welcome
    Forum Moderator

I dont hold any ill will toward Mount.
    Like I said in the PL forum yesterday, he had been here since he was 7, won a Champions League with us, and was on 80k a week.
    Then he sees ****tards, who have achieved zero in the game, like Caicedo, Mudryk and Cucurella get signed by Chelsea and immediately awarded 130k a week contracts, so he naturally was like "WTF?" and asked for a pay rise, and then our owner kept ****ing him around and stalling on the contract arrangements till Mount just said "Ya know what? **** this...."

If he was an amazing player, like Hazard or Drogba or someone we would really miss, i'd be cut up and annoyed about it.
    As it turns out, I was always disappointed with Mounts progression, or lack thereof, so I wasnt too upset to see him leave, but I cannot blame him for wanting out, not even 1% of me blames him for wanting out of the Chelsea **** show.
    Its a shame for him he went to United, who have problems of their own!

3. Chelsea Pensioner

Chelsea Pensioner Well-Known Member

I think he'd have been better off if he'd let his contract run out then go on a free with bigger returns for himself. Hope for his sake that United improve their off field problems with Radcliffe involvement.