1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Routledge heading back to Newcastle? maybe

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by andrewqpr, Apr 15, 2011.

1. andrewqpr

andrewqpr New Member

2. queenslandrangers

queenslandrangers Well-Known Member

i am pretty sure they are waiting to see if we get up before we start putting a deal together.

3. Quite Possibly Raving

Quite Possibly Raving Well-Known Member

I think it's just agent talk, trying to make sure he gets the best contract possible. Makes sense really.

4. Qpranger100

Qpranger100 Member

Agent talk.....if he was so determined to make it he wouldnt have left in the first place,,,

5. Ninj

Ninj Well-Known Member

I though that Pardew didn't rate Routledge which is one of the reasons he was allowed to leave on loan. However, IF Pardew doesn't get the Carroll money, and if we can't agree a deal then he will return. My only concern is that so far in his career Routledge has never proved himself a premiership player at Villa, Spuds or Newcastle, but he is a very good championship player.

6. Qpranger100

Qpranger100 Member

agree with you i think its just all talk

7. BrixtonR

BrixtonR Well-Known Member

Does it matter? Routledge is a mercenary in ways that some of the others aren't: able and useful at this level but lacks the heart that this club is about.

8. Swords Hoopster

Swords Hoopster New Member

Brixton has a point there. He's never really seemed that elated to be back playing first team football for QPR. He may just be one that chases the mighty dollar. That said, you can't question his attitude when he's on the field of play unlike Buz or Taarabt at times. I would still love to see us sign him come the close season.

9. Qpranger100

Qpranger100 Member

What is ur ****ing problem with Buz, constantly having a go at him... questioning his attitude. He's fitter now then he has been the last 2 years all of that is down to his ****ing commitment to want to be in the team. HE SPENT THE WHOLE OF LAST SUMMER TRAINING WHILE THE REST OF THE TEAM WERE OFF.

Do you knock Cook? Who has a drinking problem and failed a medical at sheffield Wednesday? Are you kncoking Vine who is constatnly over weight? Or Hulse who dispite more chance the Buz does not try a single bIt?

10. Swords Hoopster

No I don't knock Cook or Vine cos the Team isn't threatened by them being in it! They are irrelevant. As for Hulse, why bother? Everyone else does it for me. Buzacky needs attacking because everyone always seems caught up in him and its all hype. I don't even know why he's generating debate cos he aint done nuffing in two years. As for his commitment in getting himself fit again, big deal. What else is he going to do when he's injured, start driving a Cab? I'd rehabilitate fairly well too if I was getting 10+grand into my pocket every week.

Just accept it: Overrated, Overhyped and soon to be a free agent

11. Ninj

Ninj Well-Known Member

i for one am looking forward to seeng Buzz in Premiership. I think that he is a player that will benefit from playing against better players. Interesting to read that Vine feels fitter than he has done in ages, tis a shame he never made use of the other loan opportunites he had at Hull and Pompey, and this makes me wonder whether he will now stay at league 1 level. as so far as Cookie goes, it wouldn't surprise if he did get down with his injuries that have never really healed. he is QPR through and through and i would love to see him in the premiersip...not sure it will happen. Also, as so far as his loan to Sheff wed falling through, I think that was a blessing in disguise as I feel he would have been kicked off the pitch.
    If Adel stays, and I can't see him leaving during the summer as I feel he will want to prove he can cut it at a higher league. I only hope he cuts out some of the tricks he does that belittle others as there will be a few players that will look forward to taking him out of a game. i also think that whether he stays or goes will also depend on who is added to the squad.

12. Qpranger100

Qpranger100 Member

What else is he to do when his injured....i dunno ask others... Overrated? before we had Tarabbt he was our only creative player. He come back from two terrible injuries and he's fighting to be in the team. U dig him out constantly....ok reading at home last year just after having a player sent off buz step's up curled a beauty of a free kick into the top corner settling all nerves. Funny how even though Rowlands, Cook and Vine are fit after spending time out injured that its only Buz in the squad...why are you not questioning the others??

13. Favattack

Favattack Member

Hmm, to suggest Buz may be a free agent soon is way off the mark. It just aint gonna happen.

14. Swords Hoopster

Again, theres no possibility of those three getting in the side so I couldn't give a monkeys about them. I thought Rowly maybe deserved a run out but COLIN obviously disagrees. He must have his reasons. Look Qpranger, you obviously have an obsession with this player. Maybe you have his name printed on the back of your jersey's and thats why you're petrified he'll go.

No doubt he has ability: thats not in question. But more often than not he just lazes around the field and we might as well be playing with 10 men. Whats important is that Warnock sees this an' all.

15. BrixtonR

BrixtonR Well-Known Member

To get Buz back to his potentially creative best would please everyone, not least himself. However, can he achieve that in the same side as Taarabt is one question; and what chance from the subs' bench when we've got to keep trying to air Agyemang and Hulse is another.

But what's all this got to do with Routledge returning to a toon that don't really rate him at prem level?

16. Swords Hoopster

But what's all this got to do with Routledge returning to a toon that don't really rate him at prem level?[/QUOTE]

I agree Brixton, blame Qpranger for the divergence!!

17. Qpranger100

Qpranger100 Member

I agree Brixton, blame Qpranger for the divergence!![/QUOTE]

Blame me for you constantly giving Buz stick no im not obbsessed...U think rowly deserves a chance there's clearly a reason he was sent out on loan while Buz Stayed