1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

RTG

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by Maraaadonna, Oct 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ozzymac

Ozzymac Well-Known Member

Done ,ate.

fell asleep last night (too much vino) so apologies for the delay

2. Blond Bombshell

Blond Bombshell Well-Known Member

Top bloke

Nostradamoose likes this.
  3. Owld Feller

Owld Feller Well-Known Member

I've never seen him react in that way to any poster.

Indeed, he's one of the few posters, over there, whose posts I make a point of reading because of the material they contain.

I just wish that he'd sign up here.

4. Owld Feller

My belief is that you're probably referring to AB22, who acts as though he owns the place!

5. Owld Feller

I've always thought he's a nasty piece of work who has always resorted to insults (thick and mouth breathers are two he's used on here to describe anyone who disagrees with his opinions) and then posts innuendos about their character if that doesn't result in them backing off.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2019
    Nathan Brazil likes this.
  6. Owld Feller

Wasn't he banned from posting on the Takeover Rumours thread after making numerous negative posts about the club?

Smug in Boots likes this.
  7. Owld Feller

I used to think that he just played Devil's Advocate but the past few months have shown him only to be an agenda driven troll.

8. Owld Feller

I can recall another RTG poster who attempted to start a campaign against Ellis Short, using unsubstantiated slurs.

His user name was 'Haway', are you he?

Whether the answer to that question is yes or no, what is your motivation for spending so much time insinuating X, Y & Z against SD and who is paying you to pursue it?

Given that I don't believe you are doing this for altruistic reasons (so please don't give me anything resembling "because I love my club" as a response), somebody must be paying for you to spend so much of your, presumably, 'valuable' time doing so!

Last edited: Oct 16, 2019
  9. Clint Eastwood

He seems to have a huge ego over there. I agree his posts where excellent when he used to dig through yearly accounts, but the more regular he became the more arrogant he came across, almost as if talking down to people.

10. The Berk

The Berk Well-Known Member

Keep Anne I owt four spellen mysteaks ind thatell bee hymn. :emoticon-0105-wink:

11. Owld Feller

I can only speak as I've found.

EH?

Clint Eastwood likes this.
  12. The Berk

Spelling mistakes are his forte, **** knows why because he is obviously an intelligent bloke.

13. Owld Feller

It was only you that posted that gibberish, nobody else!

14. The Berk

Who we on about here, I thought it was Kildare?

15. Kittenmittons

Kittenmittons Well-Known Member

Wow. I'll definitely respond to this little campaign by you.

I'm 'doing this' because I don't agree with how the club is being run, and believe it has put us in a position where takeover is harder (because of the financial ramifications for Donald if he loses his seat at the table) and because I think that as a fan, it makes me uncomfortable to see him say that he has £20m that he won't put back into the club, despite us being objectively lower than we have ever been, with a worse squad than last year, and the prospect of an extended stay in League One.

I am not 'haway' or any other poster. I called people 'thick' and 'mouth breathers' because I was subject to a group of people trolling every post I made. I didn't just wade in and call people thick, it was people.like you, Roppa (who I definitely think is an interesting account if you read his posts) and others who questioned my character, motives etc.

Have a look at the posts I got in response and tell me if you'd have been quite as patient.

Oh and of course I'm not being paid. Utterly absurd.

16. Sin Semilla

Sin Semilla Well-Known Member

You're going on like your some sort of victim.

You made a point in the takeover thread, it was unfounded. People replied noting that you don't have all the information to make serious accusations about Donalds finances and how he made the deal with Ellis. You then continued.

Not everyone is against you, don't try and play the victim.

Im a rational person. When I don't have all the facts I'm not going to argue an impossible point with a stranger on the internet.

You were and that's why five or six, maybe more, members told you to stick it. Mainly because you dont have the info.

17. Clint Eastwood

Absolutely mate, same attitude I take in life.

18. Kittenmittons

Everything I said was based on facts, or the owners' own words. I even gave sources for anything when asked. That's what I disagree with, this retrospective that says it is 'unfounded'. I'm asking questions because the evidence IS there.

It's weird. I've seen far, far worse stuff on here that is completely based on rumour and conjecture and leads to morons posting about Donald's death warrant. Do you see me challenging their right to say it? No. So when I come in and say 'these are the words of our owners and this is what they could mean in theory', what makes that unpalatable to you?

19. Sin Semilla

Sin Semilla Well-Known Member

It did get challenged by a few people, there's a few posts telling him to shut up. You're not the only one.

And on p429 of the serious takeover thread he apologises for it.

I'm all up for justifying your concern, it doesn't add up. A few people have agreed with you on that matter. But you haven't got the whole picture and you're trying too hard.

20. Kittenmittons

I'll be honest, the only reason there were a lot of posts from me were because people were challenging my right to say it. Roppa in particular, essentially making veiled allusions to legal action.

I may not have the entire picture (which btw we will literally never have, so that can't be the bar) but what is out there in the public domain is cause for concern and warrants questions. Fair?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.