1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

RTG

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by Maraaadonna, Oct 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smug in Boots

Smug in Boots Well-Known Member

Yes I remember that, insane <laugh>

I've decided now that I'll tackle these imbeciles in a way that'll really hurt them. Grumpy, Kittens, etc, are ploughing on trying to discuss the Takeover thread and Sima is being allowed, by the Mods, to disrupt it with infantile shyte ... none of it anything to do with the thread subject.

So I'm happy to throw a bit of money at a legal action against the owner of the website. What happened with Janey was disgraceful and other people have had similar things. I've been accused of being anti-Muslim, homophobic, a sexist bully, etc and the Mods have not only allowed it but joined in with it. Pancho accused me of 'disgusting homophobic comments' about Gareth Thomas which never happened. To cover his tracks, and allow him to spout his lies, he deleted my comments so he could misconstrue them. I have them all copied and that will form part of the litigation. As I've discovered the website, and their moderators, have a duty of care and should take reasonable measures to protect users.

Mods posting accusations of actual law breaking by me, hate crimes to be specific, goes well beyond that.

Pancho thinks he's a very clever chap but I think I've found a solicitor who's much more cleverer <laugh>

2. wtdog

wtdog Well-Known Member

That was Paully. He phoned me and asked if I had heard anything of course I hadn't. Paully is a good lad.

John 11:35 and ISOE II like this.
  3. Sinner

Sinner Well-Known Member

Hello Smug. I've been defending you on RTG as was outraged you were called a liar. I confronted a couple for specifics but got none. One went very quiet and the other did not understand basic English which was amusing.
    I'm finding that board very difficult as really hard to wade through the **** to get to the decent crack.
    There's also a high proportion who seem to know very little about football. It's terrible on match days. Poisonous but never a mention of the opposition or their tactics, setup etc. If a team put 2 on Gooch to keep him quiet he apparently becomes uninterested and crap, which is Stewart Donald's fault apparently. Many would blame you if they could get away with it.
    Rant over but the are quite a few of us who will not tolerate unwarranted abuse although fully aware you are eminently capable of defending yourself.

4. ISOE II

ISOE II Well-Known Member

I thought Mr Jardine was MBH.

I believe MBH and TBV are same person.

TBV was The Balanced View.

I do believe I know the real name of MBH and TBV but won’t post it here and I don’t know them personally.

They have some great knowledge on SAFC. Albeit they do get riled if you say SAFC were founded in 1879 as they believe it was 1880 :)

is Mr Jardine someone else?

Smug in Boots likes this.
  5. Smug in Boots

<laugh>

I've seen that mate, it's commendable and much appreciated.

The cretin you copped regarding 'lies' is unbelievable. Some people believe that if they write down their definition of a word it becomes reality ... it's the principle 'The Sun' has relied on for decades with 'Freddie ate my hamster' etc.

One of the idiots went back to 2018 when I said I don't use Facebook, Twitter, etc, to prove what a terrible liar I am. Because I occasionally 'like' posts about me, mainly to do with football, that makes me a social media addict. This is a grown man trying to prove I'm lying about FPP by referencing a jokey post from 2 years ago <doh>

The fact he's taken the time to track me down, and follow me around the Internet, shows what a warped individual he is.

I originally posted that FPP wanted to take over SAFC, that they'd had studies done, went through the books, registered a business at the SOL, taken advice from people in the game, etc.

Most people now accept that all of that is true, and that FPP are the biggest investors as well as being interested in further involvement ...

... yet some imbeciles would claim that's all false because of posts I made about NUFC years ago.

Corona virus is too good for them.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2020
    Sinner likes this.
  6. Owld Feller

Owld Feller Well-Known Member

PD is always happy when someone acknowledges him.

Ozzymac and ISOE II like this.
  7. O'conner flood

O'conner flood Well-Known Member

writes for a well known fan zine?

ISOE II likes this.
  8. Smug in Boots

This just gets better.

Despite having been banned months ago I've been discussed on RTG for 3 days now ...

... yet the resident dopes are saying it's me who needs to get a grip <laugh>

The latest is @Pint of efes who only ever comments on me.

He's like a daft dancing puppet,
    I can even pull his strings from here <party>

9. O'conner flood

O'conner flood Well-Known Member

who's this pint of piss wading in now ? more clowns than billy smart over there

10. Smug in Boots

Obviously another previously banned sack of shyte <laugh>

O'conner flood likes this.

11. Jerry lee

Jerry lee Well-Known Member

I'm the same every time I get barred I'm discussed more on there than when I'm on it

That place can't live without us marra

Totally obsessed nice in a way I suppose

12. Smug in Boots

I used to have lots of good mates, on there, but people gradually lost interest with all the wums and bickering.

The bickering is just as bad but the decent people are falling away.

13. Jerry lee

Im relived when I'm not on there on a match day having gan through some of the posts it's worse than a nursery at times

ISOE II and Smug in Boots like this.
  14. Ozzymac

Ozzymac Well-Known Member

MBH nand TBV are one and the same.

Pretty easy to find his name as he's told people when he was plugging his books.

I believe that Sima was saying he knew Smugs name from face book or some form of social media as the post he quoted to "prove Smug a liar" was a 2018 post where Smug had said he wasn't on social media.

15. ISOE II

Sima has been proven to be a twunt for what he did to Janey. I don’t mean to sound like I know Janey by anything other than her posts and she’s always came across as on the level/lovely. It’s a pity he can’t admit he did what he did and I do wonder why the mods over there didn’t ban him.

Kittens and Grumpy seem to be ignoring him and having some adult debate albeit they should swap numbers and just agree :) I take it their debate is so they can educate us all :)

I do know PD’s real name but everything on here is a nom de plume so I’d rather leave it that way. :)

Jerry lee and Ozzymac like this.
  16. Owld Feller

Owld Feller Well-Known Member

For someone who is so knowledgeable about SAFC, I can't understand how he managed to get the shirt numbers wrong for those worn during the '73 cup run.

17. Smug in Boots

To be fair mate they're discussing the takeover on a thread called 'the takeover'.

For someone like Abu Dhabi, who hasn't made a single useful post, to tell them to take it offline shows the level of stupidity from him and his ilk.

They go on every thread complaining that there are 20 pages of 'nothing' totally missing the irony of what they've just said.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2020
  18. ISOE II

I’m glad they carry on regardless albeit some of their discussions fly straight over my head.

19. Jerry lee

That place gans to pot without me 0700 before any footy on tv thread

On here 0400 bloody part timers

ISOE II, Ozzymac and Smug in Boots like this.
  20. Smug in Boots

What a clown, Pancho's first post in ages is about Reiver ... what a weirdo.

And, as usual, he's lying through his teeth about my 'infamous Gareth Thomas thread' where I said absolutely nothing wrong.

Once again he's implying I made homophobic comments, a hate crime, which is a lie.

As a Moderator he's expected to be truthful and unbiased ...

... as he'll find out when I take legal action.

The man's a liar who covers his tracks by deleting my posts and his responses.

Thankfully I've copied every one including his pm's.

I'll be happy to lose quite a bit of money causing him as much trouble as possible.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2020
    Jerry lee likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.