1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Scum On The Rangers Board

Discussion in 'Rangers' started by VenomPD, Mar 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Magic Laudrup 11

Magic Laudrup 11 Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

This is the first I've had the chance to get on here since Wednesday, so the first time I have seen this thread.

As far as I am aware I made an error in making a tag which offended dev, and understandably so. I apologised to dev once I knew the circumstances and would have removed the tags if syd already hadn't. Since then I haven't mentioned it again so not really sure where all this is coming from.

I won't go into any more details as it's not my place to do so.

2. DevAdvocate

DevAdvocate Gigging bassist

No you did'nt make a ****ing error you lying ****, you showed Trev some of the PMs but neglected ONE vital detail so he did the same as you did.

You are finished on here <ok>

3. Magic Laudrup 11

Forum Moderator

I showed PMs to nev, yes. I didn't say anymore to him because you had said you had kept it quiet. That is why I never said anything else to him about it.

As for being finished on here, it's the internet <ok>

4. Ciaran

Ciaran 2016 POTY

please log in to view this image

5. DevAdvocate

PMs are getting posted tonight you rat weasel face toad, then let people decide for themselves.

Nev says you set him up so either you are a ****ing scumbag lying **** or Nev is, let's face it, you have previous so i'm taking Nev's side ****o. I told you you would rue the day you crossed me ****face now you will reap the ****ing whilrwind. <ok>

6. Trypsin-1

Trypsin-1 Active Member

<ok>'

7. Girvan Loyal 1690

Girvan Loyal 1690 Nobody's safe now

Dev he might have a point here, maybe he didnt think it was his place to tell me.

We both ****ed up in the same way

ML came out looking worse because it was thought he delibrately held back info from me in order to cause trouble which thinking back seems a bit far fetched. I don't know but that's my opinion.

8. Magic Laudrup 11

Forum Moderator

I never told/asked/suggested nev post anything. Maybe he seen he could get a reaction from you and thats why he posted it.

As for the pm's, I have them all saved on my work computer. You posting them is certainly better than the prospectof you turning up at my office to "skullfuck" me.

9. DevAdvocate

I don't really give two ****s Nev, if he was'nt giving you the whole story he should have kept his mouth firmly shut instead of pretending to be the victim, he tried to make me look like a loony and I will see him barred from thyese boards forever if it's the last thing I do so help me. Unlike him I've not run to the Mods, **** him <ok>

I gave him 4 warnings to remove the offending tags and he point blank refused each time. That's a FACT.

10. Magic Laudrup 11

Forum Moderator

In one of devs pms he specifically said he had kept it quiet from everyone for a reason
    I apologised to him for the original tag and would have removed it
    I never said anything more to nev about it because dev had specifically saidvhe had kept it quiet. Not my place to pass on anything else to anybody else.

Nev, I apologise to you as well for not telling you more. Nothing was intentional.

11. DevAdvocate

Do you think so?

You really have learned nothing have you?

Is this your idea of an apology?

12. DevAdvocate

Please just shut the **** up, I'm posting ALL the PMs tonight then we'll see what's what <ok>

13. DevAdvocate

Why don't you explain to everyone just why you posted my Daughter's name in the first place Calum?

14. Magic Laudrup 11

Forum Moderator

I didn't have to make you look like a loony, you done that yourself with your threats to kill me for posting a tag.

I apologised to you in my last PM to you.

I honestly don't mind you posting the PM's on here. What I took exception to was the threat to come to my office to assault me. You even went as far as saying you were willing to do time.

You threatened me to remove the tag. If you had asked me to remove it and not even explain the reasons why then I would have. If I had known any of the circumstances I wouldn't have made the tag in the first place.

15. DevAdvocate

You certainly appear to be contrite, just like you were in your PMs to me where you refused to remove the offending Tag despite my threats.

I was under no obligation to explain why I wanted it removed simply because you had no right (but plenty of reasons it seems) to post it in the first place.

You showed Nev some of my PMs did'nt you, that is a simple indisputable fact, so i'm afraid your ludicrous defence that you wanted to allow me to keep certain facts "Private" simply does not wash, it's a lie and a blatant one at that.

You cared not a jot about what I "personally" wanted to keep private or you would never have shown Nev the Pms would you?

No, Nev was your Cat's Paw and now - because you have conveniently been absent for a few days while all this happened, you are attempting to make out that you actually neglected to tell Nev certain details (one in particular) because that's what I would have wanted.You were thinking of my feelings? The ****ing gall you have.
    No, you had (yet another) snidey wee plan (your speciality it seems), "get back at Russ for daring threaten you". You let Nev do your work for you and stayed away so you could do a Pontious Pilate act and argue that it was nothing to do with you, "Who? me Guv?"

**** you prick <ok>

16. Ciaran

Ciaran 2016 POTY

**** sake ML.

17. DevAdvocate

It gets worse <ok>

18. Ciaran

Ciaran 2016 POTY

She's sick?

19. Magic Laudrup 11

Forum Moderator

I've been busy getting 3 jobs out the door today as well as preparing everything I need to take to Turkey with me, hence why I have not posted in the last 2 days.

You told me the reason to remove the tag after I had sent nev PM's. When I knew, I never sent anything else.

I've pm'd you with the PM's I have.

20. DevAdvocate

Deceased. 4 Months ago.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.