1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Scum On The Rangers Board

Discussion in 'Rangers' started by VenomPD, Mar 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ciaran

Ciaran 2016 POTY

Jesus.

Was he aware of this?

2. DevAdvocate

DevAdvocate Gigging bassist

Not when he posted her name (not that it matters) but he never bothered telling Trev when he showed him the PMs i sent him. Decide for yourself when I publish the PMs

3. Rustie bugmuncher

Rustie bugmuncher Well-Known Member

dev i am sorry to hear this. i feel even worse that he has tried to use this for petty point scoring.

4. Bib Fortuna's Maw

Bib Fortuna's Maw Well-Known Member

Jesus Christ, mate.

<rose>

Jesus ****ing Christ.

I underestimated the cause of this furore.

Sorry to hear that, Dev - really, properly sorry.

5. Girvan Loyal 1690

Girvan Loyal 1690 Nobody's safe now

Here's what I think happened

ML posts tags

Dev goes nuts at him thro PMs and tells him to remove them

ML obviously keeps them up to get a rise out of Dev

Dev gave him 4 chances to remove them

ML refused because of the threats

ML sent 3 (I think) of the threats from Dev to me when the tags were still up

Dev tells ML the reason why he is so irate with the tags which I believe 100% ML wasnt aware of

ML duely removes the tags and apologises (I think)

I slated ML for caving into Dev's threats (not knowing why he had removed them)

ML never replied to me

I stupidly did a similar tag yesterday to get the same kind of rise as ML did (sad I know)

Dev thought I was aware of the fact that his Daughter had passed because he thought ML had told me, which he never.

Dev thinks ML delibrately never told me in order to set me up for a fall, which I dont believe is true (you might disagree)

In short both ML & I ****ed up in the same way.

6. Magic Laudrup 11

Magic Laudrup 11 Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

That's what happened. I honestly never knew devs daughter had been ill or passed away. I feel absolutely terrible for posting the tag in the first place and if I had then I would never have made it.

I've pm'd dev to apologise and I completely understand and accept his reaction is 100% justified.

I made an honest mistake and regret it wholeheartedly.

I'll close this thread in 5 minutes.

7. Girvan Loyal 1690

Girvan Loyal 1690 Nobody's safe now

I would also like to apologise to Dev again.

Sorry for your loss and sorry for the childish ****ing tags <ok>

8. Gambol

Gambol George Clooney's wee brother

I really don't think it's up to you to close this thread. It's up to Dev to say when this whole incident is closed.

9. Magic Laudrup 11

Magic Laudrup 11 Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Fair enough.

I'm about to leave for the weekend and might not get much of a chance to get on.

I apologise to all of you on here, especially dev, for the tags. I admit I was an idiot and can understand why you might think I'm a scumbag. I do feel disgusted at myself for the whole thing and can only apologise wholeheartedly.

10. Patience

Patience Spastic Arab

Not really sure what to say, probably as little as possible, but for what it's worth, i'm sorry for your loss Dev. God Bless.

11. Moses

Moses Well-Known Member

This is really unacceptable. I'm guessing those involved don't have kids themselves?

This is meant to be a ****ing football forum. Sometimes when I see the pish that's written here I wonder if the members of this forum are like institutionalised woman, meaning they're all on their dabs at the same time.

**** like this is beyond the pale. Shame on you.

12. ManDingo 20"/20"

ManDingo 20"/20" MDMA Guru

Can't believe I need to say this but why not just PM each other about this (I know you all already have)

As for the rest of you being nosey bastards and passing judgement each way, **** off.

Your all acting like a bunch of ****ing wummin.

13. DevAdvocate

Well done, exactly what I expected from you <applause>

14. DevAdvocate

To be honest i'm of a mind to accept the apologies offered, they seem heartfelt and without going all preachy I hope this acts as a lesson for people to remember this is just a "football" forum and unless you know someone personally or their background/situation then some things should be strictly off limits.

Maybe we should shut this thread down because I don't think anything else needs saying.

15. ManDingo 20"/20"

Aye just you continue to act like a dick Dev, just cause someone else has insulted you doesn't mean everyone else needs to know about it.

16. DevAdvocate

Just wanted to make sure you were still ignoring me so I can be safe in the knowledge that anything I say to you will be ignored. So do as you promised and put me on your ignore list, we have nothing in common. <ok>

17. C3LT1C

C3LT1C Member

This thread is the perfect example of why everyone out side of the 'Old Firm' hates us.

Our petty attempts to one up the other and throw insults, regardless of subject matter, is ****ing disgusting. I neither agree, nor condone what ML11 is accused of doing, and whether he knew about the recent agony Dev suffered is irrelevent IMO. What the **** was he doing posting someones daughters name in the first place??? What the **** had she ever done to ML? Her name was used as a knife to inflict wounds with Dev, well ML it worked, hope your ****ing happy...

Trev, while it seems you are genuine in your public apology, i would seriously have a good look at yourself, you also may not have known that Dev's daughter had recently passed away, but you still tried the same underhanded tactics that ML tried, using someones family member to point score against them.

Dev, my sympathies and thoughts go out to you, but while you are justifiably raging right now, please think long and hard about any justice you feel the need to dish out on a personal level. Heat of the moment reactions mean you are still accountable.

18. ManDingo 20"/20"

You've never been on my ignore list, I ignored your posts I didn't add you to my ignore list.

Go back and have a look see at the posts where I supposedly said I added you to the ignore list.

And yes we have nothing in common because much like travellers do you've turned a personal problem into a problem in which everyone else has got to be involved when you could've sorted it out yourself and to me that's just as pathetic as the insult.

19. Ciaran

Ciaran 2016 POTY

You're a first class ****er MD.

20. Null

Null Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

This is what happens when people try to get wide n post personal information on here ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.