1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Sess to magpies? surely not

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by Woody, Jun 7, 2013.

1. Woody

Woody Well-Known Member

Hope this is more journalist crud, it would be sad to lose him, but disasterous if he went to the toon. Its from some rag called SWOL...http://soccerwithoutlimits.com

2. Moorsleymountainman

Moorsleymountainman Active Member

Well some theiving twat has nicked his car so maybe it's easier to get the bus to their training ground than ours. Got to be a dealmaker if ever their was one.

3. Poyets outburst

Just saw this myself ,utter bollocks ****e article if he does go Newcastle would be the last place he went to , more than likely he well end up in France getting so fed up with all the bullshit story's around ATM .the other day I saw a article that said we were interested in ghandi on a free

4. Brian Storm

Brian Storm Well-Known Member

Bag of bollocks

5. Dorset

Dorset Well-Known Member

...or sack of bollocks would be more appropriate! :p

6. mitchthemakem

mitchthemakem Well-Known Member

What position does Ghandi play bit small for a GK

7. Shameless

Shameless Well hung member

Not sure, but I heard he's a fast one.

8. password invalid

password invalid Well-Known Member

According to some on here he is not worth keeping , if he is sold ,so what ,then if he is as bad as they say it would be to our advantage for him to be at newcastle wouldnt it.
    i think he is fantastic player , rather have him in our side than against us, if he does go he would only play against us twice in the prem anyway.................................i blame the blind

9. Uni_Mackem_MAHons

Uni_Mackem_MAHons Active Member

The mags wouldn't need him would they? Not one of our players would get in their team...

:emoticon-0110-tongu

10. bristolcat

bristolcat Member

That would be a bit of an hindurence if he played in that peacesition .
    It took a while to think up so be gentle <peacedove>

11. Sidthemackem

Sidthemackem Newcastle United 0-1 Cambridge United
    Staff Member

Odd one, this. TBH, Sess doesn't always play well if he's distracted and not getting on with PdC would do just that. But if he thinks a move to the mags would be a step up, he need look no further than the league table. There's a fag paper's difference between the teams at the moment so it really wouldn't make sense. If he DID go to them, then I suspect he would start really well and then his form would tail off under Pardew. If they offered us at least £8M I'd seriously think about it, but if I were Sess, I'd think even harder.

12. MrRAWhite

MrRAWhite Well-Known Member

Not a chance..

13. murray out

murray out Well-Known Member

****ing hell man, who writes these stories? Not a chance he will go there, what a load of ****ing bollocks

14. Somebodys pinched my sombrero

Somebodys pinched my sombrero Well-Known Member

Aye, not a chance we'd have signed Bracewell and Venison either!

Still think the stories a crock of crap though.

15. Tickler

Tickler Well-Known Member

Sunderland striker Stephane Sessegnon is keen on a summer move to arch rivals Newcastle United. The 29 year-old Benin international who scored the opening goal in Paolo Di Canio&#8217;s 3-0 victory at St. James&#8217; Park in April might be the first high profile sale of the Italian&#8217;s controversial reign as boss of The Black Cats. Newcastle manager Alan Pardew is looking to add experience and quality to his side and sees Sessegnon at £5.5M as the playmaking axis around which his new attack could revolve.

Relations between Sessegnon and Di Canio have been a point of interest since day one following the Fascist storm that arose following his arrival from Swindon Town. As Mark Douglas reported in The Journal on Monday, Sunderland are now prepared to listen to offers for the forward, who returned from holiday at the weekend to find his car stolen. With a clutch of new names headed by Basle&#8217;s Dutch winger Jerson Cabral already on their way to Wearside, Sessegnon will be wondering if his place in the Sunderland side is equally vulnerable.

It should come as no surprise that The Magpies are at the head of the interested parties list. Newcastle&#8217;s interest in Sessgnon dates back to a proposed £5M switch in the summer of 2008 yet he opted for a move to boyhood heroes PSG over The Premier League. He told Goal.com:

&#8220;Yes, Newcastle were interested but it was really important for me to play in Paris. I had supported them since I was little. It was a chance to show myself. I had great years there.&#8221;

Steve Bruce finally persuaded him to join English football when he joined The Black Cats for £6M in the January 2011 transfer window. Mixed form and 17 goals have followed under multiple managers at The Stadium of Light.

Sessegnon enjoyed a great working relationship with Martin O&#8217;Neill yet the writing has been on the wall since Di Canio fined him for his red card in the 6-1 defeat at Villa despite appealing against the dismissal. The infamous post-Spurs rant at White Hart Lane during which Di Canio revealed his anger at a lack of professionalism at Sunderland did not go down well with senior players.

Sessegnon is already settled in the North-East and believes the Geordie club would be more likely to satisfy his ambitions for European football in the prime of his career. The importance of recruiting Premier League-ready players was stressed at recent summit meetings at St. James&#8217; Park.

Historically, there has been fairly constant transfer traffic between the North-East enemies. Kevin Keegan built his early sides around Sunderland stalwart Paul Bracewell following a move from Wear to Tyne in 1992 and Geordie Lee Clark made the move in the opposite direction in 1997 which did not end well.

Paolo Di Canio arrived in a blaze of publicity and tasted glory against both Newcastle and Everton thanks to goals from Sessegnon to keep Sunderland in The Premier League. The Wearside whirlwind is yet to stop but selling their star player and talisman to their local rivals will test the faith of even the most ardent Sunderland fans. An explosive summer ahead is guaranteed with the &#8220;box office&#8221; Italian in charge yet the trouble with fireworks is that they have a tendency to burn brightly before going out.

Read more at http://soccerwithoutlimits.com/newc...-all-mine-all-mine/28164/#AiFe1xsxTJR7vMsK.99

Using a quote from 5 years ago&#8230;well that says it all for the journo...

16. David Moyes' Stupid Face

David Moyes' Stupid Face Well-Known Member

It's a load of ****. Here's the link:

http://soccerwithoutlimits.com/newcastle-united-transfer-special-stephane-sessegnon-transfer-the-tyne-is-all-mine-all-mine/28164/

And here's a link to the author's twitter:

https://twitter.com/ultrastartime

A born and bred skunk. The entire article is one massive WUM, full of sly little digs at SAFC - apparently we've just signed a new "winger" named "Jerson" Cabral, and Sessegnon "believes the Geordie club would be more likely to satisfy his ambitions for European football". There are no direct quotes and for the writer to claim that the his own fantasies are in fact the opinion of Stephane is really quite incredible. It's absolutely ****ing unbelievable that he's allowed to get away with publishing this uninformed, unfounded, biased, baseless drivel on a so-called football news website.

17. jdsafc

jdsafc Well-Known Member

They are in awe of him coz he absolutely jizzed on them from a great height in march and they would gladly pay millions to avoid that happening again

A desperate story from a desperate **** of a man

18. murray out

murray out Well-Known Member

The story is crap marra, we wouldn't sell sessegnon to Newcastle, he's our best player, venison wasn't and although brace was a good player, he was nowhere near the quality of sessegnon, I think even 1 or 2 Sunderland fans would feel like punching a horse if this happened

19. Brian Storm

Brian Storm Well-Known Member

Winger? Lazy Bastard can't even consult Google <doh>

Satisfy his european ambitions? Then I'm sure he'd be looking to move to a club that's actually in playing in europe next season. <doh>

Using quotes from years ago? <doh>

Bet he thought he was well clever setting up this fake story, wonder if he still thought he was pulling the wool when 21 people left comments telling him he's a lazy lying twat. I'd be so embarrassed if he was one of ours. The thick ****.

20. billpev

billpev Active Member

we didn't sell venison to the scum but to liverpool...bracewell was out of contract he went on a bosman.