1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Shearer's ebar

Discussion in 'Newcastle United' started by ToonSi, Jan 27, 2011.

1. Obi Wan

Obi Wan keeper of the peace

Looks like you're playing with fire there JPF.

2. Agent Bruce

Agent Bruce Well-Known Member

Definitely something hot anyway.

3. TheJudeanPeoplesFront

TheJudeanPeoplesFront Well-Known Member

<laugh> Don't worry, she's good with banter, that's one of the reasons I picked her! <rose>

The only thing is, she hates my disgusting sense of humour jokes (which I suppose reflects well on society), and prefers weak nerdy puns.... At which she doesn't laugh, but carries out a similar action to this:

[video=youtube;tQ1B3yQRhXY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQ1B3yQRhXY[/video]

Instead of saying "that's so funny", she usually winks at me and says "witty"... To begin with this frustrated me, because I know what I said was witty, that's why I said it, so laugh before I die inside!!! <wah>

After a while, I've learned to love it as a quirk :emoticon-0115-inlov. She's even more clumsy than Mandy Moore in that clip though.

p.s
    This is my favourite episode of Scrubs, not just for the pretty girl, but the line later where JD's pissed her off and he goes "do you know what's funny, she's not saying 'that's so sad', she's actually crying!" <laugh>

4. Agent Bruce

Don't worry, she's good with banter, that's one of the reasons I picked her!

Are you sure she isn't one of those rubber doll kind of things?

5. TheJudeanPeoplesFront

Yes, she looks nothing like them! Unless of course you can get other manifestations than sheep-shaped <whistle>

6. Agent Bruce

Wecome to the 100 Club TJPF. <ok>

7. TheJudeanPeoplesFront

Thank you very much!<party>

I believe Obi Wan, ACS and LTF deserve a lot of credit for helping me achieve this dream too, they are like repping machines! :emoticon-0165-muscl<badger><badger><badger>

Honourable mentions for Geordie of the Fen and the rep brothel crew <ok>

The rest of Not606 is dead to me <laugh>

8. TheJudeanPeoplesFront

Why is everyone up in arms about Kate Middleton showing off her boobs?

I'd be upset if someone did that to a friend or DT, but only because they don't hang around in the open not wearing tops... I mean, what do you expect? If some pervert randomly snapped one of them, I'd not do a thing because it's their own fault, not the pervert's who was just in the right place at the right time.

Obviously, one reason people are upset is that she's all over the internet and in the media. Well, once again, what do you expect when you marry one of the incest-products? People like me who'd rather not chant "step on me, step on me!" at them, are in the minority (though there will never be a democratic referendum on the matter), which means that everything they do is in the public eye and public interest. So if you go out in public topless, it's nobody else's fault that someone is hiding in the bushes waiting to snap you. Kate actually chose that life. The royal family choose it by not resigning their stupid un-elected position, but that's another matter...

I just don't get how the British media, who post lies, hack-phones and write about football transfers that their schizo voices tell them about, can possibly take the high moral ground here...

9. Albert's Chip Shop

Albert's Chip Shop Top Grafter
    Forum Moderator

congrats good sir :)

10. Obi Wan

Obi Wan keeper of the peace

So to summarise, JPF took those photos! Everybody clear now?

By the way, congrats JPF! <ok>

11. Agent Bruce

So to summarise, JPF took those photos! Everybody clear now? As clear as mud.

By the way, congrats JPF!

12. TheJudeanPeoplesFront

<laugh> I'd be doing well with my camera phone to get a picture from 1/2 a mile away, I couldn't have taken those photos (which I've not seen <whistle>) if I was standing right next to them, which would be an invasion of privacy (or a weird threesome)!

I'm quite proud that a newly domesticated man, such as myself, hasn't made a sick joke about the affair...

13. TheJudeanPeoplesFront

But trust a Frenchman to be looking for another bush while he's already in one...

*I tried...

14. Agent Bruce

A bird in the hand is worth two in a bush.

15. TheJudeanPeoplesFront

If I ever come across two in a bush, I'll know I've wandered into Tash in the wild...

16. Agent Bruce

I didn't actually see any of the Kate photo's, there was supposed to have been some on my homepage but they must have had second thoughts about them and deleted them.

I think she deserves to be cut a bit of slack, it must be hell having a camera stuck in your face every time you go out in public.

And yes, I know it wasn't actually stuck in her face.

17. TheJudeanPeoplesFront

<laugh>
    I think she would be cut some massive slack if they themselves weren't making a massive deal out of it. They are literally just boobs. When did everyone decide that what we are underneath the mass produced clothes of India, Thailand's and China's finest sweatshops, was illegal to view? I doubt Palaeolithic/Mesolithic cavemen were as bothered about putting the Jonathon Thomas back in the loincloth pouch (which they probably never bothered wearing, it's just modern civilised views dictate archaeologists cloth them) when he was chasing down game in the British savannas... It's not like she got them out during one of those inspiring, involving speeches her grandmummy in law gives...

It's insane. If the Royal family just said "and?" to someone who pointed the images out, there would be no story... Except critics would like them more for showing some form of liberalism.

There should just be exceptions (which god has told me I must decide <whistle>...), like the naked rambler... Put it away man, you're too old for that, even if you are as fit as **** <laugh>

18. Agent Bruce

And there endeth the sermon for today.

19. Rafa's Championship Party

Rafa's Championship Party Well-Known Member

So AB if we now have the The OT Non Football Related Page, what do we discuss in here?

20. Darth Tash

Darth Tash Well-Known Member

This!! The OT thread should be taken down.

I agree that I sometimes post too many OT threads, and sometimes there are too many from others, but I think some OT threads are worth being on the board.

The board is, most of the time, dead and quiet. I think if an OT thread has some substance, and a subject in it that a significant amount of members can take interest in, then why not leave it?