1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Shrews piss all over the gas 1-0

Discussion in 'Shrewsbury' started by Chris-Gashead, Sep 13, 2011.

1. atcham jack

atcham jack Well-Known Member

tee he, arf arf. i am so glad we can take the pee out of gas. it makes it all worthwhile

2. atcham jack

where are the gas, this thread normally disturbs the gasheads, i suspect they are worried about friday night when they entertain the millers. will the gas be in 19th place friday night

3. Hounded Out By Morons

Hounded Out By Morons Well-Known Member

What a turn up for the books. Shrewsbury Town make the Telegraph list of top companies who are doing OK in the recession. I don't see massive Bristol Rovers anywhere in that list. Obviously, for them, Marshalsea prison is just around the corner keeping company with the Dorritts.

4. atcham jack

excellent ksd, i think chris gashead and others have finally recognised that gas are no longer walking the league, no longer treading water, but are in grave danger of sinking to another place.
    i have asked chris to do us a favour against millers, as we did them a favour, just, against barnet. i do hope the gas have not given up hope as their manager is as conspicuous as the tory defence sec. of state dr liam fox. tally ho!

go on rowland you deserve an extra decanter of vintage port. let us hear it for rowland, the board, graham turner, the squad and surely a mighty proud bunch of sponsors, greenhous. well done everone. floreat salopia and rowland change that ruddy badge! now will you be told. (and if that does not bring whatshrew whatwill!)

5. atcham jack

i smell vultures circling the mem ground. now will that bring the gas out to play. where the bh is chrisgashead or anygas.com

6. gas

gas ACCOUNT DELETED
    Forum Moderator

We`re still here AJ :D

7. atcham jack

great to hear you, what a good win on friday for the gas. 1 point from 15 for the millers, shrews are away to millers on saturday and hope the millers rebound will not occur on saturday. floreat salopia. paul buckle may be a saintly manager just what gas need. bear with him

8. gas

gas ACCOUNT DELETED
    Forum Moderator

I would assume Rotherhams Guy Branston will be suspended after getting sent off against us. He looked quite handy, big bald CH bastard and once he walked we pretty much had the game sown up. Withought him you should do well well against an already shaky defence. <ok>

9. Matster

Matster Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Shrewsbury are very good at breaking runs, usually the losing ones though. Hopefully Branston will be missed come saturday!

10. Hounded Out By Morons

He has already been sent off against us for Burton. One of 19 red cards in his career.

Right at the start of his career Branston played against a Shrewsbury team which was:-

P Edwards
    B Gayle
    K Seabury
    A Tretton
    G Hanmer
    P Evans
    R Preece
    R Scott
    A Berkley
    L Steele
    D White

Subs were:-S Jagielka, P Wilding, M Williams

Whatever happened to them!!!

11. ManFeelings

ManFeelings Member

I thoughy Branston was at Bradford?

12. Matster

Forum Moderator

Went on loan

13. Mcginlay's Car Keys

He had a stormer for Torqueer against us in the play offs last season. Glad he ain't playing on Saturday.

14. atcham jack

oh dear i appear to have upset the gas last night, i merely pointed out we had done them a favour by beating accrington and the least they could have done was to hold vale, instead they add 3 to vales gd, gutless performance i called it, but i will not intrude into private grief for a bit. poor irene must be quite moribund

15. Matster

Forum Moderator

Oh Atcham...

16. atcham jack

s'reckon they gas can beat kiddy or corby at home. irene and buckle need to be wide awake

17. atcham jack

i cannot see the gas winning away at ackers or at home to corby. if i were the gas fans i would get the train to newport to see a real fa cup tie. they might see themselves on the telly

18. atcham jack

another bad result for the gas at ackers. they need to win games like this if they are ever to make any impression on L2. still town did the gas a big favour at the daggers. could the gas finish in the bottom 6

19. Hounded Out By Morons

Great mystery of life number 332. How did Accrington manage to score against Crawley and Brizzle when they never looked like scoring this side of Christmas against us or anyone else?

20. atcham jack

sadly i think the clue lies with agatha christie, enid blyton or in the lees of a long discarded glass of rowlands port.

on the positive side nice to see 10 men shrews improve their gd by 2 at daggers.