1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Sixty Points So Far!

Discussion in 'Cardiff City' started by Domdimdom, Mar 25, 2012.

1. Domdimdom

Domdimdom Member

Well whether we like it or not, we are perfectly placed to be that team that comes with a late...late run. If, as seems certain, we do not get automatic promotion (haven`t taken the trouble to work that out), I would not be bothered with 6th 5th or 4th position as I sense we could take anyone on when the pressure of actually getting there is taken off. So, and it`s a big so, starting with Millwall next week, lets do it!
    <party>

2. hampshire Blue

hampshire Blue Active Member

if we can reach the play offs it could be different this time with no pressure and little expectation we might just make it.

3. BLUEBIRDS

BLUEBIRDS Member

i hope we are the late runners
    as they seem to do well in the playoffs

4. ccfcrt0p

ccfcrt0p Member

I think the one big difference if we make the playoff this time around is simple. In the past we have had a team that felt they could have done better in the league and would win against anyone in the playoffs if we played at 75 to 90 %. When things didn&#8217;t work out like that they accepted defeat easily.

This time around we have a team who will be happy to get into the playoffs and give 110% but more importantly if things don&#8217;t work out will fight tooth and nail till the end.

For me this year we expect little but work very hard for what we get.

5. Goodbyen0t606

Goodbyen0t606 Active Member

I think having a full week off will be great for the lads. I would like us to be more aggressive int he run in. We lack pace, so lets put the guys up front in the first place rather than making them run there. A 442 or even 433 would do me against Millwall.

6. hampshire Blue

hampshire Blue Active Member

You're right we need to go for it now. Let's attack in the remaining games with atleast two upfront, ideally Gestede and Miller.

7. Masky

Masky Well-Known Member

Forget the top three positions, they`re history. Results are going our way, it`s us v Birmingham, Brighton, Blackpool, Hull and Middlesborough, and we have enough to do it. Not even concerned about who we may play if we make it, different dynamic altogether.