1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

sopcast,acestream, streamtorrent links

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by thekopking, Mar 22, 2015.

1. thekopking

thekopking Member

hey lads stuck in work for the match today so no chance of seeing it except on a lappy stream. anyone got any decent links for the match. have been rightly shafted since wiziwig went down.

2. Diadora Barnes storm

Download sopcast, hands down the best stream I've ever used, personally. I never like downloading apps to stream but I've used this for years and always top notch picture.

3. Used to use sopcast all the time too, usually for a perfect steam. However, since AceStream came along most of the sopcast channels have died up. Only ones ever available nowadays are in Russian.

4. Radio Klopp

Radio Klopp Armed & Dangerous

Footballstreaming.info has all the links you'll need no matter what app you use.

I bought an android box and got acestream on it. Top notch.

5. You got a android phone or tablet? If so, install mobdro and watch Sky Sports (assuming you've got WiFi t work)

6. saintKlopp

Out in Sheepland we're deprived (not depraved) and don't yet have fibre.
    Using bog standard BB, I found Sopcast by far the best, most reliable application, but as Greez points out, there aren't as many streams these days. Sometimes it will just go off part way through a game as well.:(
    I find Acestream a bit iffy, I have a lot of buffering problems with it, even though I've tweaked it a bit. It does depend on the stream, some are much better than others.
    So I usually go to a pub with it on. That's the only reason-honest.

7. Tried to install AceStream a few times but it kicks up virus warnings for me so I gave up. Hence me investing in a Now TV box #qualitypurchase