1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Sorry Leroy but I disagree.

Discussion in 'Bristol City' started by oneforthebristolcity, Oct 9, 2011.

1. oneforthebristolcity

oneforthebristolcity Well-Known Member

Do you have the first clue about how important man management is...?

Yes Premier, I have my own successful business..
    How do we know that McInnes is good at man management? and I have to Admit neither do I know what Zola's man managements like.......this can be very different to what we see ona Saturday afternoon.
    Question.....Do you know without looking it up who finished 3rd 4th & 5th in the Scottish Prem in the last 5 years? But you know what teams were in the top two.

Years gone past, there were other clubs in the running, Scottish football was Alot healthier then...........Not any more, even Rangers are in the mire.
    St Johnstone are doing well because the rest are Very Poor...

2. ibodyslamrhinos

ibodyslamrhinos Active Member

Asked someone on the west ham board and he said that Zola is a great coach and did well with carlton cole on a 1 to 1 basis, but in his opinion he didnt think Zola was a manager.

Kind of redundant anyway as he hasn't applied according to Sexstone.

Not been following your debate too closely, but confused as to why you think Zola would be successful here when he's not been anywhere else opposed to another manager with more experience who has had some relative success. But its all in the way we see things differently I guess.

Loving the passion though boys!

3. oneforthebristolcity

oneforthebristolcity Well-Known Member

I wondered if applied or not, didn't think he would somehow.....Shame as I think he would have learn't by his West Ham days.
    A lot of West Ham fans didn't want him to start with, because of his Chelsea connections. But the first half of him being manager was really good, it was when they were having problems at board level it went a bit down hill.

Shame, as I think the next club he goes to, we will see him do well.