1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Stick Or Twist?

Discussion in 'Cardiff City' started by snlk/poksnbn, Mar 27, 2012.

1. BluefromBridgend

BluefromBridgend Well-Known Member

As I see it the only real game changer we have is Conway (Rudy being regarded as a fundemental part of the squad). Kiss can run and tackle but isn't really creative and rarely a goal threat, Earnie is..........Earnie - couple of cameos recently and livened things up at the end of games but doesn't fit with the team style to play from the start and I hope Kenny will regain his sharpness after his rest, Ralls, where is he but again not creative enough and still learning the game.

Overall not many options on the attacking front and only Darcy and Gerrard can be regarded as competent replacements at the back.

I'm not sure Malky has any other places to look and emphasises the non-signings of the window.

To me it looks like the 16 from last Saturday plus Conway, Kiss, Ralls and the 2 defenders is our core squad.

Does anyone have any idea what Conway has done or not done to have fallen so far from grace with Malky and why hasn't Ralls featured at all after a good run?

2. snlk/poksnbn

snlk/poksnbn Active Member

How's tricks Cling?Hope you are keeping well m8.We need to be reading more of your considerate posts. <ok>

A change or two now is hardly breaking up a winning formula so what the hell.Unleash THE SLOVAK and kick some ass.I don't want to win the fair play trophy anyhow.:emoticon-0165-muscl