1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Match Day Thread Stuck In The Mud Chairboys v Trotters 20th Nov 21

Discussion in 'Wycombe' started by Guywanderer, Nov 19, 2021.

1. philhythe

philhythe Well-Known Member

Well that was a real struggle, the team are not playing with the same confidence as the other two home games this season,Stewart seems to be having a bad patch, Sully had a really poor game & Mehmeti keeps trying to run at players & always seems to end up in a cul-de-sac. On Tuesday I would play four four two JJ & Grimmer as the backs centre speaks for itself , Horgan, Scowen (if fit) or Gape Thompson Obita across the middle, McCleary & Vokes

2. Cardiff-Wycombe

Cardiff-Wycombe Well-Known Member

Was that fireworks for real, how do you justify paying money like that on a 1-0. That must have been like £5000-10,000.

3. Guywanderer

Guywanderer Well-Known Member

I have to say Jason McCarthy is no captain he did lots of shouting at the rest of the defence while he spent most of the time out of position we were playing a back 4 but I don't think anyone told him as he was drawn forward far to often leaving a gaping hole in the defence although he did get the assist for the goal Jordan Obita has been poor as of late but he looked OK at left back in a back four which is a bit strange as Jason has played his whole career as a right back while Jordan spent most of his career in midfield left wing / wing back

4. philhythe

You have to remember Cardiff we now have American owners who have probably been brought up on the razzamatazz of American games.

5. Guywanderer

Guywanderer Well-Known Member

6. philhythe

& I would say I didn;t think we played that well as you said Guy take an ugly performance & win 1-0, I wouls certainly take that on Tuesday