1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Match Day Thread Sunderland v Newcastle United - Official Build Up / Matchday Thread

Discussion in 'Newcastle United' started by Albert's Chip Shop, Mar 22, 2015.

?

Will NUFC...

Poll closed Apr 4, 2015.
  1. Win

34.4%
  2. Lose

34.4%
  3. Draw

31.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Warmir Pouchov

Warmir Pouchov Better than JPF

2. JakartaToon

JakartaToon Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Thanks for thinking about me. 7.50 seems a bit steep. Can buy them without a prescription here for a few pence. However you dont know whether they are the real thing or just painted aspirin. Would bring them back and sell them there but would be very embarrasing having to explain if you get stopped in customs.

Warmir Pouchov likes this.
  3. Joelinton's Right Foot

Joelinton's Right Foot Worth Every Penny

I thought I had one but he never comes online anymore. JPF made so many promises in that dread fort when he was using me but turns out they were all empty lies!

<wah>

4. Joelinton's Right Foot

Joelinton's Right Foot Worth Every Penny

I never thought I'd see the day when I regretted seeing a fanny when I saw a strip.

5. Disco down under

Disco down under Well-Known Member

Nah tag gate was a bit silly but it never particularly bothered me. Boys being boys.

I don't come back over because the last time I did I had the "you've got your fingers in your sister" ****e thrown at me when I'd come on to have a friendly chat.

I'm one of those people who doesn't really bother walking back in somewhere when he's had abuse hurled at him! Sane people I believe they call us.

Brian Storm likes this.
  6. Albert's Chip Shop

Albert's Chip Shop Top Grafter
    Forum Moderator

i love you disco mate :emoticon-0152-heart:emoticon-0152-heart:emoticon-0152-heart:emoticon-0152-heart:emoticon-0152-heart

7. TheJudeanPeoplesFront

TheJudeanPeoplesFront Well-Known Member

Is it ****e. If that's your reasoning you're a hypocrite, seeing as the Sunderland board has the most infantile and often offensive "humour" on the site, and I know for a fact you aren't.

Pure laziness <laugh>

8. Disco down under

Then I'd forgive you for not coming back to the Sunderland board if you felt that way.

I don't recall an incident where I've been infantile and as I'm not a spokesperson for the board I'm not being a hypocrite in the slightest.

You know for a fact I'm not what?

9. TheJudeanPeoplesFront

We're ****, they're ****, this WILL be the ****test game of football ever played (until the next derby game)... But at least our wingers will turn up to the first team game and not the U16s "by mistake" ;);)

10. TheJudeanPeoplesFront

You got that all wrong didn't you? <laugh>

Basically I meant it's a bullshit excuse to use that for not coming onto a board, when the Mackem board is infested with grown men having actual full-blown arguments over petty ****, posting threads about asian women, and members have been banned over multiple racist slurs, getting your pants wet because someone makes a generic joke is utterly nonsensical, in fact ludicrous. It'd be like Fritzel sneering and calling that co-pilot's actions "distasteful".

I know you aren't a hypocrite, so why not stop playing martyr and just be honest about the fact there's nowt you've found comment worthy on here.

11. Disco down under

I'm sorry mate but the reason I've found nowt worth commenting on is because I don't bother looking anymore.

To suggest I'm the equivalent of Fritzel in this situation is a little odd. I'm sure that was supposed to be a clever simile but it's lost on me. I don't think me not wanting to come over here really relates in any shape or form to how an incestuous pedophile would look at a bloke who crashed a plane killing **** loads of people.

Peace out.

12. TheJudeanPeoplesFront

Oh for crying out loud!! No need to post your picture on that thread, you're clearly Poyet #victim #theyasayanastythingsa

You're either that or a bedraggled wife... "Hi honey, nice jeans"... "Are you saying I look fat??!?!??!" <doh>

Disco down under likes this.
  13. Warmir Pouchov

Aye now you mention it I do believe you did have some unsavoury stuff thrown your way, I thought it might have been a bit worse than sister type stuff to be honest? Can't remember what but I seem to remember something pretty bad? Can't remember who said it either?

Probably the rum to blame for that.

14. Albert's Chip Shop

Forum Moderator

On the topic of rum.... I sense the kraken will awaken in my house shortly....

15. Warmir Pouchov

I do agree with JPF, there is some double standards from the other side. Its a bit like the bully who likes to give a bit but isn't keen when it comes back over, I think forums are supposed to be a mixture of everything. Infantile, serious discussion, dogs abuse, crossing all sorts of lines of acceptable. I'm not really bothered but I hate all the moral high ground ****e. I see people happy to make jokes about some sick ****, but then outraged when someone makes an incest joke?

TheJudeanPeoplesFront likes this.
  16. Warmir Pouchov

Off it at the mo. On a bit of a fitness drive and it is not compatible. I have a bottle of Kraken and Angostura sitting there!

17. Albert's Chip Shop

Forum Moderator

The odd glass here or there won't hurt. In in fact moderate alcohol consumption is proven to help the circulation of blood around the body and muscles.

TheJudeanPeoplesFront likes this.
  18. Albert's Chip Shop

Forum Moderator

just caught up on THAT thread with the Mackems posting their personal pictures up. Each to their own but if I did that half the people on the board would laugh their tits off at my gimpy features and the other half would probably think I was some kind of odd looking Aryan Brotherhood member called Colin and want to puke into their KFC family bucket.

I'll save you lot from the torture.

JPF.. I see you've been reeled in by the master.

It was a finger lickin good read though.

19. Brian Storm

Brian Storm Well-Known Member

To most people it doesn't matter what you look like, just to the odd few idiots that they choose to jump on somebodies looks and take the piss. But you be scared to take it while giving it out Albert.

To quote one of your friends

Is that right Hacky? Albert proved that to be true about this board in a single post.

Ooh. That was way too easy lads.

please log in to view this image

:emoticon-0172-mooni

20. Albert's Chip Shop

Forum Moderator

I'm too ugly to 'come out' Bri.
    I really am.
    Ask JPF.
    I can't go out on Halloween without people handing ME money and complimenting me on my mask.
    I'm single handedly keeping Durham CC ahead of their recycling target with my copious usage of brown bags.
    I often get called Sloth's ugly brother too.
    It's really hard being me.
    You would vomit if you saw me and my pink chinos trust me.
    JPF and Cbrad did.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.