1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Sunderland Vs Everton Official Sunderland Not606 Match Thread

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by Brian Storm, Nov 7, 2014.

1. DAPARKERSAFC

DAPARKERSAFC Well-Known Member

Should howard have gone for denying a goalscoring opportunity by deliberate obstruction.

2. C19RK73

C19RK73 Red & White army!

[video=youtube_share;mUfEketmHOw]http://youtu.be/mUfEketmHOw[/video]

3. Tobes

Tobes Warden
    Forum Moderator

Wasn't there so can't comment, but if some bell ends did that then they're a disgrace. Not what we're about.

Don't know anything about last season in town either, never heard that before?

4. Tobes

Tobes Warden
    Forum Moderator

You mean the handball outside the area? If so, yes.

But you should have been down to 9 by that point anyway.

5. Brian Storm

Brian Storm Well-Known Member

And the snide abuse they give to people while they wait outside their Buses, third season running mate. 'Orid fans. Animals. Chip on their shoulder.

6. Nads

Nads Well-Known Member

There was a group of about 20 or so going from bar to bar trying to start bother, nobody responded so there was no fighting, but a few windows went and then there were people spitting and throwing stuff over the top.

No bother in town this year, but the spitting etc went on (I sit underneath away fans, so this isn't hearsay).

I'd never say 'you are all scum' as I've met some great lads down there at away days over years, but I can honestly say even the Mags don't do this, and it's only been Everton 2 years running.

Spitting is the lowest of the low, no 2 ways about it.

7. Brian Storm

I've already credited him, he had a great game, just questioning his identity as a midfielder, a bit like Colback, he's isn't one of anything

8. Brian Storm

Bullshit, there was contact and he made a meal of it, wake up, it's happening in every single match all over the country and 90% of the time doesn't get penalised. The amount of times a physio enters the field of play in a game for no reason just to treat lying players is unbelievable. They should get penalised but they consistently don't so I don't see why it should be upheld for just us. Consistency for all not just us.

Wickam should have gone yes, but fact is I had to watch the Wickham incident more then once it was that close to weather he touch the man or the ball first. The ref was nowhere near it and didn't see it(he couldn't have, his view was blocked by at least 4 players and blind sided to the incident) and the assistant didn't flag. You're only supposed to give the decision if you see it. The ref gussed, they're not supposed to, if they don't know they shouldn't give it.

Howard should have been given an indirect freekick against him, why didn't he? The ref was out of position yet again. Ref was ****e both ways, he was behind play most of the game. That's seeing both sides of the coin fella.

9. Tel (they/them)

Tel (they/them) Sucky’s Bailiff

Scousers mate, they were probably just talking, slavering bunch of filthy skip rats, the Trafford Centre turns into a ****ing raging white water rapid around Christmas time.

10. Tobes

Tobes Warden
    Forum Moderator

Disappointed to hear about the spitting, we're better than that.

Unforutnately it only takes a handful of cretins to create that kind of impression due to acting like ****ers.

We got pelted with coins at the Emirates from the upper tier a couple of years back there's bell ends everywhere fella.

11. Tobes

Tobes Warden
    Forum Moderator

**** off you Manc tit

12. Tel (they/them)

It's not my fault that home truths hurt.

When you order a drink down the Albert Dock they at least have the courtesy to give you a napkin to wipe your face with after they've finished spitting the price at you.

13. Tel (they/them)

No you're not, we beat you 3-0 at Old Trafford in 2009 and the entire away end started in-fighting, it was ridiculous. Your travelling fans clearly do not know how to behave.

14. Tobes

Tobes Warden
    Forum Moderator

Would that be 6 months after you attacked our buses at Wembley? Thick Manc prick

15. Tel (they/them)

Like your lot have never bricked any buses, I'm sure RAW will be along soon enough to fill in the blanks here.

Me personally? I didn't attack your buses at Wembley but I haven't claimed 'We're better than that' either have I? Who's thick now?

Let's not pretend your fans are all whiter than white and admit that this behaviour from them is not an isolated incident and we can move on without resorting to personal insults.

Your choice.

16. Tobes

Tobes Warden
    Forum Moderator

Our travelling support is fantastic and is rarely involved in any unsavoury incidents.

However, that's not to say - like all clubs - we don't have a few bell ends that make up our number, but they're by no means representative of the majority.

I said "we're better than that" as we are, it's a simple fact.

Only for you to jump in with a pathetic scouser 'joke' referring to us as 'slavering bunch of filthy skip rats', ****ing hilarious. You then follow that up with some ****e about 2009 at OT, as if it's some form of inidicative statement about our travelling support.

As for 'moving on' I have no interest in conversing with a bile filled Manc cock sucker like you lad, so poke that up your hairy hoop, you ****ing pathetic ****er :)

17. Sidthemackem

Sidthemackem Newcastle United 0-1 Cambridge United
    Staff Member

I've looked at the Wickham incident several times and I still can't make me mind up. Either it was marginal or I'm Arsene Wenger. Hmmm...

18. C19RK73

C19RK73 Red & White army!

I thought ssn would have been all over the 'incidents' but they arent, very perculiar

19. Tel (they/them)

Where did I infer that I wanted to speak to you? You've got more crossed wires than the national grid pal, you need to stop jumping to conclusions.

Ironically you've gone right ahead and proved my point, wading in like some angry yob as a retort to some rather effortless winding up.

I can recall several incidents of your fans behaving like idiots, but I highlighted that one as it was the funniest and most pathetic of all the ones I'd seen or heard of.

My 'joke' wasn't directed at you, yet you've chosen to take offence... well done, you ****ing pigeon.

20. MrRAWhite

MrRAWhite Well-Known Member

Absolute ****e...Everton fans seem to stuck in a 1970's hooligan time warp...They have been by far and away the worst behaved fans to visit the SoL for the past 3 seasons..Utter gutter trash..
    PS..How on earth should we have been down to 9 men? The ref bottled out sending an Everton player off in the first half and gave them what I believe to be a very dubious penalty. These two incidents undoubtedly cost us a victory..