1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Sunderland Vs Hull City Official Sunderland Not606 Match Thread

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by Brian Storm, Feb 4, 2014.

1. originallambrettaman

originallambrettaman Mod Moderator
    Staff Member

We've not had a 'The Rat' posting until yesterday, but he's got loads of posts, so I assume it's someone who's just changed their name.

2. Aussie blackcat85

Aussie blackcat85 Well-Known Member

Call me crazy mate but with Bridcutt in the team it allows jack to push further up the field, bloody refreshing to see Gus playing the squad in their actual positions!

3. flandersmackem

flandersmackem Well-Known Member

don't give a monkey's chuff who scores or how many, as long as we score more than them. I want to see Mrs Doubtfires face as he witnesses yet another capitulation from relative mid table security to relegation fight. (its what he does best) If we beat them..thats the case.

4. originallambrettaman

Staff Member

You got a bargain with Bridcutt, I can't believe they let him go so cheaply.

5. Aussie blackcat85

I think it's a sign of the times with Gus, he knew he'd get his man and Ellis short backed him. Under the other managers we would of paid over the top, difference between short and fat make is short learn's from his mistakes and wears a FTM badge on his suit haha

6. Smug in Boots

Smug in Boots Well-Known Member

Well said.

7. Smug in Boots

At least one said 3-0 and Happy Tiger said 3-1, when I asked him, so there you go.

So somebody is expecting an easy win .....sorry but it seems you're wrong again <doh>

I can't check as your piss poor mods believe the Hull board is a closed forum whereas they can come on here talking **** and making cracks about 'special needs'.

What a sad board compared to this one where mugs like you can post drivel without being banned.

8. Poyet's Eleven

Poyet's Eleven Well-Known Member

If we can get an early goal we should win, otherwise I predict a tense game

9. Smug in Boots

I appreciate what you're saying but the only thing that matters is the result .... you can apply the same arguments to Sunderland with various results.
    We've had perfectly good goals disallowed, players wrongly sent off and a series of fluke own goals, it means absolutely nowt.

But just like Hull we've had good luck as well. At the end of the day the good teams finish high and the poor teams finish low.
    Supporters will always fin an argument to say they really should've won but bias plays a big part tbh.

I watched the Southampton-Hull game, live, and they destroyed you then sat back knowing the game was won.
    Having daft old Roy watching can't be used to explain why Hull were so poor, that sounds like one of 'Bruce's Excuses'.
    And you can't really blame an own goal when that was the only way you beat 9 men in one game.

Swings & roundabouts mate and 3 outfits will be feeling sick when the ride stops <laugh>

10. originallambrettaman

Staff Member

So you can only find two posts and you call it loads, you've just been owned and now you look a complete tool.*

*This post has been brought to you in the style of smuginantibes. <ok>

11. originallambrettaman

Staff Member

We were utterly ****e away at Southampton, almost as ****e as you were at our place.

We're hoping for less all-round ****eness on Saturday.

12. Poyet's Eleven

Poyet's Eleven Well-Known Member

tbf you were just as bad as us at your place

13. originallambrettaman

Staff Member

I thought we were decent in the first half, but after the sending off's the second half was fairly dire.

14. Hank Scorpio

Hank Scorpio Well-Known Member

Sounds like you've polled as many people as the YesToHullTigers mob have about this name change of ours.

Tough match, hopefully we'll make a game of it.

1-0 City. But a point wouldn't be bad.

15. Smug in Boots

As I've said I can't post any more because your gutless mods couldn't handle my banter so they banned me.

I didn't 'find' those quotes, it was just two I remember.

Other people were talking about an easy win and shutting up the Sunderland supporters.

You said nobody had said 3-0/3-1 and I proved you wrong yet again ........ but you owned me <laugh>

It's like claiming you've seen a UFO ...... just because make the claim, it doesn't mean it's true.

You claimed, yesterday, that Bruce never talks about Sunderland except in certain situations but I immediately posted two examples where he did.

Not very good at this 'owning' thing are you <doh>

16. Smug in Boots

We were so ****e Johnson, one of the remaining 9, missed a sitter which would've made it 1-1 near the end ....... for once I agree with you <laugh>

17. Hank Scorpio

Hank Scorpio Well-Known Member

You were pretty bad.

Your ill discipline cost you. But we were already in the lead and we were playing well by that time.

We kept the ball from you and Dossena & Cattermole got suckered in.

18. BrAdY

BrAdY Well-Known Member

At the end of the day at the end of the day the day

We've both won 6 league matches, drawn 6 lesgue matches and lost 12 league matches with a +4 goal swing in our favour

So you can't say one team is better than the other, we've had diabolical January but spurs we plaued very well we really should have won

It's going to be a close as **** game. . But boy will it be tense.... you lot are ****ting it though

19. Aussie blackcat85

We've had the most red cards and own goals, to only be -11 in gd is a testament to the new regime! They say luck even itself out through the season, I agree but also think that our hard work & determination has contributed to our 10 pts in 4 games. Would be interesting to see the last time we achieved that? (Bri)

20. BrAdY

BrAdY Well-Known Member

first half against Sunderland we were completely bossing the game it was embarrassing from Sunderlands pov and then you get 2 sent off in a minute or so, that was a long time a go in a season though