1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Match Day Thread Swansea City 2 v. 0 Leicester City

Discussion in 'Swansea City' started by Taffvalerowdy, Feb 5, 2017.

1. PattyNchips2

PattyNchips2 Well-Known Member

I can see you picking up 3 points against Lesster.

Kifflom! and ValleyGraduate12 like this.
  2. seabreeze

seabreeze Well-Known Member

100 % sure , Guidolin was talking Paloschi up AFTER season . I 'm not sure why Paloschi isn't playing , could be injured. Since Eder left on loan and sold he's averaging a goal or assist every 2nd game . Gomis is scoring since he left on loan , which is good for a sale . Regardless of how Gomis is scoring , I'd like to make a bit of money on him because I never want to see him in a Swan kit again . IMO , he never actually tried after August 30 when the window shut after his first season with us .
    Would be nice if we won against the Foxes , my biggest fear is they are majorily underachieving and they are bound to break out soon . Hopefully after playing us

3. ValleyGraduate12

ValleyGraduate12 Aberdude's Puppet
    Forum Moderator

Which is why I hope Narsingh starts and we go at them full tilt from the off. Do this, and they'll buckle early imo.

4. Kifflom!

Kifflom! Well-Known Member

I tend to agree. If we're timid then we could lose this.

5. Libertyswan

Libertyswan Well-Known Member

Be interesting to see what tactics Clement uses, will he be cagey at the start as he has been in our last few games hoping to draw Leicester out of defence or will he try & catch the visitors out by attacking from the off. Once we see his starting eleven I reckon we'll have a pretty good idea, wouldn't be surprised if we see few if any changes with Narsingh & Jordan Ayew on the bench as our impact players.

Would be delighted if we could finally beat one of our bogey teams but with them as desperate as us for the points it will be anything but easy so our fans will need to be patient & vocally supportive throughout. Confidence is key so if we can get a foothold on the game hopefully their heads will drop and we can beat the 2016 champions.

DragonPhilljack and Kifflom! like this.
  6. swanseaandproud

swanseaandproud Well-Known Member

Remember this time last season when we were at home against Sunderland who we were nailed on to win as they could not buy a win for love or money.......Well we were well beaten due to bad refereeing and over confidence by us......A lesson learned there that you cant take nothing for granted no matter what sort of season you are having.....One thing in our favour is we will know the results from todays matches and that may help...

7. Taffvalerowdy

Taffvalerowdy Well-Known Member

8. Kifflom!

Vardy (what a chav he is) has been misfiring this season scoring just 5 so far and looks like the one hit wonder many predicted. That said, anything that removes a threat up front is good news for us. Hope he's out because now I've said that he's likely to get a hat trick. <laugh>

Taffvalerowdy likes this.
  9. PattyNchips2

PattyNchips2 Well-Known Member

cmon swans, beat the **** outta Lesster

DragonPhilljack likes this.
  10. seabreeze

An almost perfect day for us whitey , with only Boro from the 4 teams getting anything ... a single point .
    Saturday's results will build even more confidence for the players on Sunday , coupled with being at home I think all 3 points will be ours .

11. Kifflom!

I agree with that. If today's results don't give the players heart there's something wrong with them.

12. seabreeze

Win lose or draw , we won't be in a relegation spot after tomorrow , then Clement has 2 weeks to get his hooks into the way the team plays against Chelsea and after that we have a great schedule to climb . Pinch me , If someone would have told me after Bradley was sacked our next manager would be manager of the month the month after ... I would have laughed out loud . Now I just grin .

Kifflom! and Taffvalerowdy like this.
  13. ValleyGraduate12

ValleyGraduate12 Aberdude's Puppet
    Forum Moderator

Given today's result tomorrow is now most definitely a must win. Need to take advantage to claw away.

14. Taffvalerowdy

I agree Valley - a wonderful opportunity to put some distance between us and 18th spot - especially with Chelsea next up

Kifflom! and ValleyGraduate12 like this.
  15. swanseaandproud

Good set of results today (in football) that gives us plenty of encouragement for tomorrow and should we score 2 or 3 and keep a clean sheet then that would be perfection.....COYS.

16. seabreeze

If tomorrow's game isn't a draw , it will be Swans or Foxes in 15th . COMEON SWANS !!!

17. swanseaandproud

Today is a very important day for us and will be a good indication how much Clem has installed the belief and confidence in the players. If Clem has done his homework and the refereeing is fair then I cant see any reason why we cant win this comfortably just going on form alone....COYS

18. Taffvalerowdy

Good point Dai - much depends on Jon Moss. He owes us one after Delle Ali's theatrical dive fooled him. However, Leicester fans believe he owes them something after sending off Vardy for simulation......

Last edited: Feb 12, 2017
    swanseaandproud likes this.
  19. swantastic

swantastic Well-Known Member

Poxy refs **** or bias decisions still affecting our and others destiny is scandalous these days ! With the money involved tech should be the norm by now to ensure true and fair decisions and bollox to human error being part of the game, because there's way to much of it from refs these days !

20. 55282

55282 Well-Known Member

Make a noise.

Be LOUD Be PROUD

Sorry edit..........

You JACK BASTARDS