1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Table position!

Discussion in 'Cardiff City' started by DragonPhilljack, Mar 22, 2012.

1. swanseaandproud

swanseaandproud Well-Known Member

the mighty swans are on the box for the next 3 games...<ok> it great to be such a popular team that the tv cant get enough of watching the swansea way as teams try to imitatate us but cant.....A breath of fresh air they say. the best entertaining proper footballing side in the premiership.....we must be doing something right....<ok>

2. DragonPhilljack

DragonPhilljack Well-Known Member

Well said Dai, the Barcelona of the Premiership! Man it's good to be a Jack aye................
    please log in to view this image

3. john hughs

john hughs banned

But obsessed by Cardiff City ?

Explain?

4. Swamp

Swamp Well-Known Member

swansea play like that twat on xbox live who starts time wasting and knocking the ball around the back 4 after 70 minutes on fifa because he's 1-0 up....;)

JH, its called small club syndrome, man u fans are having to put up with it from the noisy neighbors too ;)

5. john hughs

john hughs banned

Swamp ,i know that and all the Cardiff fans know that but do the jacks? .........................

Thing is they are not noisy at the home games thats why they have that nickname as the Libery from all the away fans .
    By the way is this the swansea board ,their presence tells the story ....................;O)

6. swanseaandproud

swanseaandproud Well-Known Member

it has worked well for us dont you agree .....take a look at where we are now compared to 5 years ago which is 2 years less that cardiff have been where they are now <laugh> ......who has it right.....mmmm

7. Kifflom!

Kifflom! Well-Known Member

Hmm.....different face for Swampy here than the one he frequently shows on our board. Vetchetarian was spot on methinks.

8. Swamp

Swamp Well-Known Member

just a bit of banter buddy, almost every thread on this board has swansea fans commenting on it, why shouldnt i give some back?

9. swans-m

swans-m Well-Known Member

6 goals scored in our last 3 games, 0 conceded... Tell me, how many goals have YOUR players scored in your last 3? Nothing boring about our football, just ask the rest of the country! <ok>

10. Goodbyen0t606

Goodbyen0t606 Active Member

Not606 really should put up a Swansea forum somewhere. These poor lads seem not to have anywhere else to post. Is the Swansea forum a sub-forum on the Cardiff board? Poor lads!

11. swans-m

swans-m Well-Known Member

Nah Nate, it's far to amusing over here. Please tell us again how our success is only down to the poor standard of the prem? Please do <rofl>

12. Goodbyen0t606

Goodbyen0t606 Active Member

Why would I? I believe the top teams are weaker, but the lower teams are about the same standard as before. Nothing to do with how the Swans are doing. Though it is interesting that all the promoted teams are out of the bottom three at the moment.

13. DaiJones

DaiJones Well-Known Member

There seems to be more Swans posts than Cardiff lately, I don't understand why they need to keep posting on here.

I don't post on the Swans board and see no reason to do so.

It wouldn't be so bad if they add to the debate but just posting wums is so sad.

End of rant.

14. Kifflom!

Kifflom! Well-Known Member

Then get rid of John Hughs. We did. You'll find most of us are actually almost half decent when he's not around.

Swamp: Don't think you'd have used 'small club syndrome' on our board. Vetch had you pegged and he was right.

15. taffthefish

taffthefish Well-Known Member

Knackeredjack, why should we "get rid of John Hughes"? He's posting on a Cardiff board for crying out load, Swans trying to censor a Cardiff message board and they're posting the drivel on here.
    This thread had not mentioned Swansea and it's on a Cardiff message board but still you pop up with boring regularity! Oh and you Swans have your clowns, I posted a decent cross board thread and Vetch and Norwayjack turned it onto a slanging match. So excuse me if I tell you to **** off our board.

16. aberdude

aberdude Well-Known Member

good man taff and very well said indeed <cheers> :emoticon-0176-smoke

17. aberdude

aberdude Well-Known Member

siam and rhondda u tell em lads....we havnt got the room for swansea fans heads lately.....even though in my view its the worst standard in prem leagues history for sure but im not gonna mention tha

18. taffthefish

taffthefish Well-Known Member

Aber, I really feel we're playing at the library these days as there are so many jacks on here. If it was decent debate fine but it's not.

19. DaiJones

I&#8217;m beginning to believe JH that the Swans posters are obsessed by all things Cardiff.

20. DaiJones

We keep telling them Aber, but it don't sink in M8.