1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Table position!

Discussion in 'Cardiff City' started by DragonPhilljack, Mar 22, 2012.

1. swanseaandproud

swanseaandproud Well-Known Member

swans fans out number the cardiff fans because we have something to shout about...<laugh> once cardiff manage one win you might see others back as they are in hiding at the moment ashamed of the club....still you cant blame them can you it cant be much fun on here not like it is for us jacks .....<ok>

2. Oldsparkey

Oldsparkey Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Dai is right. I've read the current crop of threads but not bothered to respond - likewise I think a lot of other regular posters.

Just this thought on this one which was started on our board by a Jack anyway. Phil's timing is impeccable.

Aussie - don't give us all the baloney about only being here as retributuion for JH posting on your board - he's been banned for a couple of months now as far as I know. That's a load of bollucks and you know it. You had plenty of time to do that when he was over there.

It's all about the timing and our respective team's performances. Swansea have done ever so well and climbed to an all but mathematical certainty to be playing Prem football again next year, whilst we have done the opposite, played dreadfully and tumbled down the table this past month or so.

If the positions were reversed and Swansea were in the drop zone and we were in an auto spot for promo, we wouldn't see some of you ****ers for dust. It's all banter anyway, no problem - what goes round comes around, no sweat.

Aussie - the only difference between you and JH is that he's so openly overt, you can't mistake his motives, whilst you're such a slimey snide little bastard. <ok>

3. Crackerjack

Crackerjack Active Member

The only thing to rid trash being posted on our board from you & yours is our success & your failure , short memory you lot have !!

4. taffthefish

taffthefish Well-Known Member

Aha, tarring us all with the same broom Cracker. Personally I have only posted on the Swans board once and it was ruined by your fellow swans. So I can only speak as I find. The fact your team is doing well in the premiership is of no importance to me. But coming on here to spout drivel because someone did it to you is immature and childish. I try to treat folk with respect but many of your fellow swans test the patience of any man. I know we have our own but when a poster cannot post on the swans board as he's banned, you follow him here! Now that is play ground bullying.
    With JH (as Sparkey pointed out) what you see is what you get. He's either a lot cleverer than you give him credit or you lot really really stupid, you decide...

5. Crackerjack

I 'm not painting everyone with the same brush , far from it . Just the " Boys who cried wolf " types like Sparky & ititwarn & them alike , how soon they forget !! John has an excuse , he's an idiot

6. Oldsparkey

Forum Moderator

Breezey - what are you talking about "Boys who cried wolf"? I haven't posted on "your" board at all this season.

I've deliberately avoided it even though you got thumped a few times earlier in the season by trhe likes of Man City and Norwich to name a couple.

You really are a silly arse on times.

7. Crackerjack

Without this taking a bad turn totally Sparky , of course you don't post on our board ANYMORE . That's the point , when we were in the Championship you & your troop were all over our board with insults toward our " Disambitious team " & such ... thread after thread . Now that the shoes on the other foot your troop are like church mice Lol !! . No hard feeling from me as I would like to see the Cardiff team do well , but I don't have a lot of use for some of the " Old Guard " bitching suddenly .. sorry to bother , cheers

8. Oldsparkey

Forum Moderator

Cracker - I've said this before on here and I'll say it again if you've missed it.

The ONLY reason I have not and do not intend to post on the Swansea board is because you are in the Premier League and we are in the Championship. Our respective games and performances will not effect the season outcome for either of us.

You are irrelevant to us at the moment as we are to you - you wouldn't think so though by the number of Jack posters on here. <ok>

9. Crackerjack

Well that's a rather convenient excuse Sparky , thousands wouldn't believe you but I will . Cheers & good luck to your team

10. Oldsparkey

Forum Moderator

Nothing convenient about it Breezey - just a fact.

Like you said, don't want this turning bad, but you should avoid telling other posters about their motives and in what they believe. You have no idea. <ok>

11. Crackerjack

No Sparky , I actually believe you . I remember a post of yours nearly 5 years ago when we first came up & I was in my early stages on the bbc 606 board & you said to the effect that " It will be nice to have some banter with Swansea now that Swansea reached the Championship " . Can't say that works for the others that infested our boards up till this season but I do remember that .

12. SussexBlueBird

SussexBlueBird Active Member

I think this forum or at least this board is Time/X

death throes [plural]
    1 the final stages before something fails or ends:
    The peace pact seems to be in its death throes.
    2 sudden violent movements that people sometimes make when they are dying

13. mustyfrog

mustyfrog Well-Known Member

watching swansea v swansea might get you some points to make the playoffs - just a thought and a hard game v brum away, might even work

14. Oldsparkey

Forum Moderator

Breezey - <ok>

I don't bother with any club boards outside the Championship, other than a good luck thread I posted on the League One Charlton board a couple of months back.

That was to wish them all the best in getting back to the Champ for next season - IMO, they were the best of the London club supporters on the old 606.

Looks like their coming back up the way they're going at the moment - just wish we wouldn't have been here when they arrived. Maybe we still wont be. :emoticon-0105-wink:

15. mustyfrog

mustyfrog Well-Known Member

players better get their digits out of the ass***** to make that happen sparkey

16. Crackerjack

I was always a bit of an athletic supporter .