1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Transfer Rumours Targets

Discussion in 'Swansea City' started by 55282, Dec 13, 2016.

1. trundles left foot

trundles left foot Well-Known Member

I get what you are saying, but on the other hand are we saying Spurs coaches are bad then as they haven't brought him on. If this guy was 20ish then I would get it, but at his age I would have expected him to have progressed by now under world class coaches at Spurs. So I wonder what Clement and Makelele could do that they couldn't do at Spurs. Maybe he will be a late developer, who knows, If we sign him good luck, but if I am brutally honest I hope we don't.

Turkish and Taffvalerowdy like this.
  2. Stumpy

Stumpy Well-Known Member

The fact that Carol is English inflates his price, he may only be worth £3-4m his nationality inflated his price but even then £8m is a little steep imo.

Can't remember the numbers but we do need a number of British players in the squad. In the first team squad we have Kingsley, Taylor, Mawson, Britton, Fulton, Cork, Dyer and Routledge, McBurnie and probably more so I don't think we need to add another home grown player to our squad just to make up the numbers.

I still manitain that we need a Full-back and or a competent centre-back ahead of any other position.

3. Stumpy

Stumpy Well-Known Member

I suggest you stop taking yourself so seriously wibble, no one else does <ok>

In answer to your above post though, no, you didn't quote a source did you so why say you did? What you did in fact was make up a quote and attribute it to Paul Clement. The source was obviously your imagination so in good faith I pointed this out to you and everyone else on the forum.

Congratulations are due to you though as you have moved up a few more places in the 'Dubious Posters' league so well done on that <applause>

4. Kifflom!

Kifflom! Well-Known Member

Didn't I say somewhere that it was great to see we're all getting along? <laugh>

5. ValleyGraduate12

ValleyGraduate12 Aberdude's Puppet
    Forum Moderator

Play nicely Stumpy.

See what happens when you open your mouth Kiff? <laugh>

Kifflom! and DragonPhilljack like this.
  6. LIBERTARIAN

LIBERTARIAN Well-Known Member

I'm not getting dragged into a slanging match with a maggot like you. I have more pressing things to do.

I note your dissatisfaction with my posts, and I couldn't give a flying f**k.

Not for the first time on this thread have you attempted to draw me in.
    Your earlier post, No.177, even went so far as to say I was " lieing ".
    If you insist on going public with your juvenile insults, at least get the spelling correct.
    That's if YOU want to be taken "seriously".

Do us both a favour, Stop stalking me, and spoiling for a fight, because it's not going to happen.

<ok>

7. Stumpy

Stumpy Well-Known Member

I am not spoiling for a fight with you libertarian, it would be unfair of me as it would be a complete mismatch.

If you care to read my posts you will see that all I have ever done is point out the inconsistencies, inaccuracies and vagaries within your posts, especially those you use to bolster a fake scenario or to put down the views of others or attack their morals in your high horse manner. In your posts too you often suggest there is a clique on this site led by evil mods who show favour to some over others. I must point out to you that this is delusional drivel libertarian and a fantasy of your own design.

Looking back you see it is in fact you who denounce opinions, you who belittle subscribers views, you who attack the morals of people, and it is you who swear and curse on here when you get cross when your views are challenged. It is you who regularly loses it when challenged showing yourself not to be the moral crusader you pretend you are.

Just in case it needs clarifying, people use this forum to exchange opinions, find out what's going on, have a debate, argue a point, have a break in work and sometimes simply to let off steam. That's it, the raison detre of most forums of this ilk. There is no evil cabal, no sinister plots, no evil mods, just a bunch of people who talk Swans in their own personal ways so there's is absolutely no need for you to challenge the morality of or be upset with any one on this forum.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2017
    DragonPhilljack likes this.
  8. LIBERTARIAN

9. LIBERTARIAN

On his best day the bloke is a real p***k. <laugh>

10. ValleyGraduate12

Forum Moderator

Pack it in lad's.

11. trundles left foot

Does anyone get the impression that that well known Director of Football, whose knowledge of players is Swansea senior league HJ is still in charge of our transfers. Nearly everyone we are linked to is old news and have been linked to us so many times in the past, I honestly believed tat when Clement came in he would have his own ideas and opinions on who we bring in and get rid of, to date it appears not. I hope everything he spouted in his first few interviews about he would decide this and that was not the usual load of bollox we have heard from our last few managers only for the reality to be HJ decides who we sign.

12. ValleyGraduate12

Forum Moderator

Agree Trunds. The players linked are not filling me with confidence.

13. trundles left foot

They are all who Jenkins have been looking at over the last few seasons. Don't we have a proper scouting system in place. Knowing we were in the **** by October, they should have been scouring the world to find players who could help improve our situation, Instead we just go back to old targets who are all average players.

Narsingh looks a good singing, but I am not going to get ahead of myself till we have seen home perform. I am sure someone on here said we had been linked to him before though, so still an old target if true.

Turkish and ValleyGraduate12 like this.
  14. Mono

Mono Well-Known Member

Come on people - at least we've made a signing now, so quit ****en Narsingh about.

:emoticon-0172-mooni

15. Kifflom!

Kifflom! Well-Known Member

Hope you don't teach English, Valley. Lad's? <laugh>

ValleyGraduate12 likes this.
  16. 55282

55282 Well-Known Member

Sakho........£105,000 a week.Hahahaha.

More fool Liverpool.

Games gone fukn crazy.

Stumpy likes this.
  17. DragonPhilljack

DragonPhilljack Well-Known Member

Getting rather feisty on here lads?........ <laugh>

The only thing I can think of with this TC signing is we are off loading someone in the midfield?. ........... <ok>

18. Mono

Mono Well-Known Member

Elaborate please......

19. 55282

55282 Well-Known Member

20. Mono

Mono Well-Known Member

ValleyGraduate12 and 55282 like this.