1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

The All-New "Mouser Watch!" Thread

Discussion in 'The Premier League' started by Hoddle is a god, Dec 6, 2014.

1. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

What are you on about ? I've been pissing myself laughing at the threads and comments that come back to haunt you.

I can't help it if you get rattled by it. You've only got yourself to blame :tongue:

2. Another smiley disguising yet another rattling. You're so transparent, PESKIE!

3. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

If that little delusion helps you feel better HIAG, then you carry on mate.

4. NSIS

NSIS Well-Known Member

On another matter, I noticed during the game today that one of the billboards was offering 50% discount in the club shop. Presumably, this is in some futile attempt to stop the ****ers from nicking everyyhing and getting 100% instead?

PINKIE and gooner4ever like this.
  5. Probably as more to do with only having two months of the season left and us already announcing our kit deal income doubling by switching from Warrior Sports to New Balance :)

6. NSIS

NSIS Well-Known Member

Yeah, o.k. That must be it...<whistle>

7. Spurs still selling their 2015 Calender's at full price? Same principle and basic business sense. Anything is better than nothing if they're going to become worthless in the foreseeable future.

8. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

You can probably get some heavy discounts on Spurs' capital one cup final merchandise <whistle>

Super G Ted'inho and gooner4ever like this.
  9. ...such as the DVD, eh, PESKIE.

10. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

<laugh>

Numbnuts strikes again

Page_Moss_Kopite likes this.

11. You owe me an apology, PESKIE. I did say that there was a probability that Arsenal might win. You saw what I wrote, so no wumming, please. Just an apology.

12. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

<laugh> You are priceless

What you actually said HIAG was that there was a 'quite high' probability of it being 8-2 to Man Utd. You also talked a lot of bollocks about predictions that you claimed I had made.

As always though, this all came back to haunt you as Arsenal won and the only actual prediction that I had made was the score line, 1-2 to Arsenal.

13. I wonder if the Mousers will turn on Sterling at the end of this game (Arsenal v 'Pool)?

Just look at the facts...

He's mugging LFC off for a shed-load of undeserved cash - all off the back of his thoroughly undeserved England-hype - and he's keeping a proper goal-scorer (Sturridge) on the bench.

My worry, however, is that the Mousers will love him even more, and proclaim him as the new Luis Suarez.

Sometimes, they act like those beaten dogs, that love you the more you kick them.

14. Page_Moss_Kopite

Page_Moss_Kopite Well-Known Member

That quip would be really funny if it wasn't a Spurs fan making it, particularly you.

You've already said on other threads how much we made your early years on the Paxton Road terraces miserable and its still making you whinge all these years later.<laugh>

please log in to view this image

15. I wouldn't crow too loudly, if I were you, Kate. Not just yet, anyway. We may, yet, finish above you.

16. Page_Moss_Kopite

You've been driving the Spurs juggernaut more hours than the tachograph allows, I'm not crowing I'm just giving an old featherless rooster a good basting.

17. littleDinosaurLuke

littleDinosaurLuke Well-Known Member

And you've been drinking too much of the spirit of Shankly. Neat :emoticon-0168-drink<bubbly>:emoticon-0168-drink<bubbly>

18. Page_Moss_Kopite

Not me Luke, I never drink while I'm cooking chicken.

PINKIE likes this.
  19. Whereas, on the other hand, I always have a good drinking when I'm basting. I find that it doesn't affect my performance in the slightest.

20. Page_Moss_Kopite

Sherwood cooked 11 Turkey's today no bother and without the need of a drink.