1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic The Gaming Thread - Fifa 13, COD, HALO, SKYRIM...

Discussion in 'Newcastle United' started by Gaddafi's Hat, Jan 29, 2011.

1. Ameobi's Lollipops

Has anyone had any problems with saved files corrupting?

Just loaded up my career mode and the squad had all switched around, and players started being replaced by faceless, nameless cloggers. All the older autosave files have done the same, even though some of them are from before my last match when everything was fine.

Old problems resurfacing? Seriously pissed off.

2. Yeah, that happens when i come off UT sometimes, i got back to my teams and they're all retarded names.

Once i went on UT, came out of it, and looked at the team and my team was... lol...

---------R.Elliot-------Kadar-------

Mustafa??--willo--Krul----Gosling

Ameobi

Can't remember the other **** lol

3. Ameobi's Lollipops

This is the first time I've tried UT, was just starting to get in to it too.

This is what really annoys me about FIFA. Yes, it's a great game when it works, but given that it's made by EA, which must be the biggest games company around, it should work ALL THE TIME. It's absolutely criminal how many game-ending bugs and problems that there are considering the amount of money that they rake in from it. If it was a small developer you'd maybe forgive it for lack of time and funds, but even then, it's surely a minimum to expect that the saving system works...

4. Bolton4Europe

Bolton4Europe Active Member

It's difficult as it ****ing is to get the points in div. 7, first time I've failed to reach promotion was div.7 yesterday!

When you'll get to division 3/4 it'll become difficult to get higher I think. 22ish points needed and the difficulty will be ****ing solid <ok>

5. What teams do you all use in ranked head to heads then?

I use Arsenal.

I'm thinking of using Ivory Coast. They're 4 and 1/2 stars so i wont be facing ****ers using Barca or City.

But I've got a feeling their weaker defense will let me down. I can't use Koule Toure :S

6. Privet

Privet Member

Tash use PSG they are 4 and a half and are pretty good. Just remember to take Chantome off from CM and replace him with Bodmer in your reserves 80.

I use newcastle or CSKA atm.

7. Do they have a left footed and right footed striker? I play 4-4-2 and i want to have both strikers on their strong foot when they're in on goal.

8. Privet

Privet Member

Not sure I used their default which was a 4-5-1 or something I think, but Gameiro is pretty fast and is good at finishing. Pastore behind him is pretty pacey and really skillful. A good winger in Nene on the left.

Bodmer is good in midfield he is good in the air to win long balls. Got Sakho in defence who is a beast.

You'll have to check yourself tbh, but they have Erdinc on the bench, 77ish.

EDIT: I don't know how to check their preferred foot and crap xD.

9. GeoMax

GeoMax Member

Last night was my second night playing Exhibition matches and I'm actually getting worse, couldnt win a game! Give in after getting beat by AFC ****ing Wimbledon <doh>

10. WillDorsetToon

I have made a league for the PS3 guys on here

Name: Not606

Abriviated N606

Password: tash

Look forward to playing you all at some point!

11. Privet

Privet Member

I joined im ixi1989.

Just won my first div 9 game, PSG vs Juve came back from a goal down twice then nicked winner on 90 mins. :D

TBH his 2nd goal was **** i was about to run through on goal then Gameiro tackled Pastore and he just countered -_-.

12. Privet

Privet Member

Can anyone tell me how to take penalties? and to save them? I don't understand the bars when taking them so just hoof it down middle, and when I am defending one I can never dive. Square is my shoot/standing tackle button and O is my cross/sliding tackle if that helps.

13. seanDCFC

seanDCFC New Member

http://forum.ea.com/uk/posts/list/990997.page

Read this. This is for fifa 11 but the pens are the same on 12.

14. Dr. Lucien Sanchez

just played another prick that decided to pass the ball around his back four.
    and he was playing as sunderland. double the ****.

15. Philippe Albert over Schmeichel

Why not play as Newcastle?

I use Ben Arfa and Ba up front. Benny gets the majority of my goals, now up to Division 7 with relative ease so far.

16. seanDCFC

seanDCFC New Member

Thats the most annying thing when ppl do that. Although its great if you can punish them and beat them.

17. FFS just played my first game as a 4 1/2 star team. I played against a bloke using Napoli. All he did was abuse Lavezzi and Cavani's shot power and blasted all his shots and somehow got 3 goals in.

****ing annoys me how they keep on making finesse shots harder but retards can just carry on whacking them in and scoring with ease.

18. That annoys the **** out of me. Some people are so desperate to ****ing win.

This guy i played on UT, he went 3-0 up because he used those ****ing stupid shooting cards on his players and all his shots from like 35 yards out were on target, he went 3-0 up after 15 mins. I got 2 goals back to make it 2-3, and he spent the last 20 mins passing it around at the back. ****ing nob.

19. Privet

Privet Member

Haha I had people do that to me after being 7-0 up, think they tried to make me quit. Just used Anzhi that team with Eto'o and Roberto Carlos. Was winning 5-0 with 20 mins to go and guy rage quit. I'm doing quite well even though I am **** at this game on 8 wins 3 losses and 2 draws atm. Need to get 4 points from 5 games to get into league 7.

20. I'm so ****ing pissed off at Fifa right now, just lost 3-2, all his goals were headers from corners... ****s sake, they're far too cheap and easy to score.