1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

The Leicester City "spiral" watch!

Discussion in 'The Premier League' started by Hoddle is a god, Jan 17, 2016.

1. FosseFilberto

FosseFilberto Pizzeria Superiore and some ...
    Forum Moderator

..strange post Spurlock ..not sure what sparked that vitriol ..must be that the Gooners have got to you I guess....

PINKIE and afcftw like this.
  2. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

I did have a little chuckle at afcftw's all too easy wind up of HIAG, but I shall resist adding insult to injury....

What I want to know is that seeing as HIAG has said Arsenal will be in their own 'Spiral downwards' from February and Leicester not going into theirs until next season, does he see Leicester finishing above Arsenal this season ?

Also, presuming he doesn't think that Spurs will go into their own 'Spiral' downwards, is he saying that Spurs will also finish above Arsenal this season ?

3. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

It was meant with affection <hug>.

FosseFilberto likes this.
  4. FosseFilberto

FosseFilberto Pizzeria Superiore and some ...
    Forum Moderator

.. then I recant you ...:)

Lovearsenalcock likes this.
  5. Picard_embarrassed.jpg

Everything you now write is embarrassing.

6. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

7. ANNOUNCEMENT!

G4E has written to me, not to apoligse for being a pillock, but to pilliory me for making fun of autistic children.

I would hope that anyone reading my post would comprehend that I was not making fun of autistic children, but, in fact, I was making fun of the idiot Gooner who has attempted to derail this thread on several occasions.

In respect of autism, the most that can be said of my comment is that I was observing one particular form that autism can take. Indeed, the reason why I referred to the "tearing of paper" example, is because this particular form affected someone in my own family circle. The suggestion that I would seek to make fun of someone in my family is slanderous.

Autism is a fact. Observing and referring to it is not a crime. The manner in which several Gooner posters behave is similar to the way autistic children behave, repeating the same behaviours over and over again. It is an observation, nothing more.

If anyone, whose opinion I respect, honestly informs me that they believed my comments made fun of autistic children (as opposed to the persons who are continually spoiling for fights on every thread that I write), then I will apologise to them, personally, via private message.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2016
  8. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

probably just another reason to have a dig.

9. G4E is threatening to get me banned for observing that some of the Gooner posters on this site are like children with autism. He is claiming that I have made fun of people with autism.

I want people to tell me if (a) I have made fun of people with autism, or (b) I have made fun of Gooners by observing that they are like children with autism.

10. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

i think the evidence would point towards the latter.

like i said, its probably just another opportunity to have a dig at you.

i certainly do not think you mock autistic people, however you do mock Gooners.

Hoddle is a god likes this.

11. Thank you, Spurlock.

12. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

They are very straight
    Both.

HIAG can you not see that by comparing people to having autism, when clearly they don't, is mocking autism. The fact that you can't see that is why you end up digging such big holes for yourself.

13. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

How is it embarrassing to ask you whether you think Leicester and Spurs will finish above Arsenal, seeing as you've said that Arsenal will be in a 'spiral downwards' from february ?

Do you think that will be the case, do you want to back track, or bottle it ?

14. I said, I want the views of people whom I respect. You are the person whom I respect the least, Pixie.

15. NSIS

NSIS Well-Known Member

Why don't you two call a truce?

That way we can all get back to talking about football and taking the piss out of each other! <ok>

FosseFilberto, Treble and PINKIE like this.
  16. Because you are like a stuck record. You repeat the same behaviours over and over and over again. We know, on any given subject, exactly how you will respond. When challenged on factual matters that clearly demonstrate you to be wrong, you do nothing more than offer a blanket denial. You are an idiot. Even your own Gooner friends have turned against you, on that score.

17. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

Who cares about that ? You made the autism comment as a clear insult to the Arsenal fans who'd commented on this thread. Therefore you were mocking autism. The fact you're now backtracking is very cowardly. You should just apologise and get back to answering my questions <ok>

18. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

So you're bottling my questions then ?

19. Show me where I mock autism.

20. Show me where I mock autism.