1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Monday 7th June)

Discussion in 'Leeds United' started by ellandback, Jun 7, 2021.

1. SIDDAS

SIDDAS Well-Known Member

Something I don't really do these days is look at the transfer gossip.
    So just know I had a quick glimpse to see what's spouting off. had enough after 5 mins or so lol.
    Apparently
    PSG have Meslier on their radar according to his Agent
    Raphinha is now being chased not only by Liverpool but now Man City & Scum.
    Khvicha Kvaratskhelia - has had talks with Orta and will decide his future between us and a Italian Side by July 15th.

Lol who makes this crap up. lots of Agent's supposedly talking but nobody has proof of them saying it or how they got their hands on it.
    Obviously it all makes sense though:
    the Russian Khvicha Kvaratskhelia signing twitter rumour will go something like this.
    Ahem:
    Its a friend of a friend of a friend. who's Brother knew the agent from his days of being in Russia as he was engaged to a girl there. The Russian girl broke the story as she was talking to her dad. as the agent is best friends with her dad who's living in Georgia.
    Sadly the couple just broke up yesterday and he is on his way back to England. He can't be contacted and she can't confirm the story as they are no longer speaking as it was a bad break up.
    but I'm hearing he will continue to ask her to prove he isn't lying

Thank God for that eh. I thought it was just Jackanory and was a wind up :emoticon-0110-tongu
    Pass all the news on lads

2. Marcos Barber

Marcos Barber Well-Known Member

So you don’t really read transfer gossip but when you do, you repeat it on the internet which has 4.5 billion users and then wonder why there is so much crap flying around?

I can give you some special ciggies to help you chillax until something actually happens with a player none of us have ever seen play :emoticon-0176-smoke

wakeybreakyheart likes this.
  3. Whitejock

Whitejock Well-Known Member

The reminder didn't work. I still have no clue who's in the photie. Am I supposed to know who they are?

southernwhite likes this.
  4. Aski

Aski Well-Known Member

Don't think it's anyone we know, just someone burning the Union Flag

5. Whitejock

Whitejock Well-Known Member

You sure about that, Aski? I expanded it as much as I could & it just looked like a bright light from a phone or something.

6. Aski

Aski Well-Known Member

To be honest I had a quick look at the picture and given the context of the post, presumed that's what was happening, as otherwise I'm like yourself and a bit in the dark about what the image is meant to convey

Whitejock likes this.
  7. SIDDAS

SIDDAS Well-Known Member

Chilled enough Bud. Age has calmed me down lol.
    Btw That's exactly how I do it now. I wait till it's announced. but you are right something comes out and people just add to the story to make something out of nothing.
    Near enough agree with you on the players we bring in will be players unlikely doing the rounds.

Marcos Barber likes this.
  8. Doc

Doc Well-Known Member

You know Leeds are doing a top, secretive transfer window when even Smyth at the YEP is competing for clicks, pushing non stories out naming players etc