1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Wednesday 15th January)

Discussion in 'Leeds United' started by ellandback, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Whitejock

Whitejock Well-Known Member

FFS.

You are to accountancy what LL is to unbiased assessment of our players.

You couldn't make it up.

Well, ..... actually, you do. <doh>

Irishshako likes this.
  2. lifecheshirewhite

Show proof that it's not right, Docs just shown that Rad can't put any money in and convert to shares without having to give the 49ers more shares, which he obviously won't want to do unless they put in more money as well, which to my knowledge they haven't. In fact show where Rad has put any money into the club in the last 2 years.

3. JonnyLosAngeles

JonnyLosAngeles Well-Known Member

"
    Home
    Uncategorized
    please log in to view this image

EXCLUSIVE: POVEDA WILL JOIN LEEDS UNITED THIS JANUARY
    JANUARY 16, 2020
    1 MIN READ
    Sources in Italy tell us that Leeds United have beaten Italian side Torino to the signature of Manchester City youngster, Ian Poveda.

This has all come about after Marcelo Bielsa contacted the winger himself and sold the move to Leeds United, telling Poveda that he would be put ‘straight into first-team football’. (Which we assume means, the squad/bench and not the starting 11).

Poveda is set to meet with Leeds United officials this afternoon to discuss formalities and finalize a contract with the Whites.

Poveda’s agent has been in contact with Leeds United director of football Victor Orta, claiming that so long as they match Torino’s offer in regards to Poveda’s wage and sign-on bonus, Poveda would prefer to be at Elland Road this season.

Whitejock likes this.
  4. Whitejock

Show proof? You're the one making the assertion! It's up to you to prove your assertion is correct. FFS, you really don't understand this debating thing, do you?

Put it this way: I could make the statement that you are a homosexual serial rapist that has a particular liking for torturing young Filipinos. Don't you think it would be up to me to prove that my statement is correct? If we did it your way, I could make you prove that the unfounded allegation was in indeed unfounded. I could then shout "Pish!" every time you tried to debunk it & add more fanciful rubbish to my original statement for you to further disprove. It's called mushrooming & it's a technique designed to deliberately take you further & further away from the core argument. Especially helpful when you're talking nonsense & won't admit it, even to yourself. You're obviously familiar with the process, as you often use it to press your fanciful causes.

So no, it's up to you to show proof, not me. You know absolutely fcuk all about LUFC's finances. You're just making it up based on zero facts - just opinions, hunches & pish you've latched onto from the internet. So, basically nothing. Just spreading rumours that undermine our club.

Jammy 07 likes this.
  5. lifecheshirewhite

Ask someone how it works, I gave my opinion, which you said is wrong so prove it, or I just assume you're making up ****, that you have no idea about. Like I said apart from his initial buying the club and ground, can anyone show that Rad has put 1 penny into the club, I've never seen any proof so that's what I believe, do Nazi Jocks not allow anyone to have opinion then ?

It's called debating, you both explain your view and people can see both arguments. As you have nothing to show to back your side, then it's just called shouting your mouth off.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2020
  6. lifecheshirewhite

Glory said he told you Rad was raping the club GWR, and you have no idea what you are talking about.

Ps I don't agree he's raping the club, just not got a pot to piss in and running the club to break even.

7. Whitejock

I can't speak on behalf of Nazi jocks as I'm not familiar with them. If you want a Nazi opinion, ask Captain Jackboot. Expect some drivel about it being KP's fault. :rolleyes:

As ever, I see the mushrooming starting already, so not interested in pursuing this.

One thing I noticed, probably as a result of your focus on mushrooming, is that you never offered up a denial of the accusation I laid out. Now I'm worried, but in trying to be positive, I must tell you that you're my favourite homosexual serial rapist that has a particular liking for torturing young Filipinos. I guess I've never tried it, so can't knock it :)

Irishshako likes this.
  8. Whitejock

Honestly don't recall. If he did, I'm sure I would have asked what GWR meant. Seen it bandied about, but have no idea what it means.

9. lifecheshirewhite

[
    Didn't want to argue with you about gay Filipinos as you are obviously an expert well read on the subject, it's just football and money you seem to know fook all about. ;)

Last edited: Jan 16, 2020
  10. lifecheshirewhite

He seems to think it means Glory was right, something to do with Trains if you ask me.

Whitejock likes this.

11. Whitejock

I genuinely didn't know that. Skipped umpteen posts / threads as I couldn't follow what was going on. LOL.

lifecheshirewhite likes this.
  12. Whitejock

Nah mate, up until Saturday there I didn't even know they existed. It was when you went to the lav at Billys, we raked through your wallet & found all the incriminating evidence. <yikes><yikes><yikes> <whistle>

13. lifecheshirewhite

You didn't know gays existed ? I suppose when you come from a country where the blokes wear skirts it's hard to tell. <whistle>

Irishshako likes this.
  14. lifecheshirewhite

Took me a while to realise what it meant, couldn't get my head around him ever being right. <laugh>

Whitejock likes this.
  15. Whitejock

I'm now beginning to see why you insist in thinking it's skirts. Sorry to dash your hopes. Just hope you weren't planning to emigrate on the strength of it. Not to worry, though, I'm sure the Tranny Three will be able to console you. They know where to go for all the skirts (and shirts) you can lift! <whistle>

lifecheshirewhite likes this.
  16. lifecheshirewhite

No not emigrating to Jimmy Crankie land, although she wears the pants up there, but she look suspect to me, even the Romans tried to bring in Border crossings to stop them dodgy women from heading south. <yikes>

17. davy

davy Well-Known Member

You know nothing Jock Snow. :emoticon-0172-mooni

OLOF, Eireleeds1 and Whitejock like this.
  18. Whitejock

Oddly enough, a mate was telling me that she has (allegedly) got a reputation as having been a bit of a hoor!