1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic The Non Brexit Thread

Discussion in 'Horse Racing' started by Ron, Oct 9, 2019.

1. QuarterMoonII

QuarterMoonII Economist

Anti-Capitalism Far Left cult Extinction Rebellion are bringing London to a standstill on the false pretence of preventing climate change. <doh>

Two brain-dead WAGS, Colleen Rooney and Rebekah Vardy, are slagging each other off on social media because they cannot do it down the pub on Saturday night after six halves of lager. <doh>

The BBC thinks cannot-speak-English wide boy Danny Dyer is a primetime gameshow host to take on ITV’s cheeky Geordie chappies (but for a lot less money). <doh>

What is happening in the world? :emoticon-0112-wonde

Not supposed to use the B-word on this thread but this is all Bollocks. <laugh>

Ron likes this.
  2. Cyclonic

Cyclonic Well Hung Member

Is Colleen Rooney beginning to **** herself? It seems that Rebekah Vardy is eyeing off a court battle. Vardy denies she was to blame for the leaks and has pulled together a legal team to support her claim of innocence. The word is that if Rooney won't believe in Vardy's innocence, then it'll be settled in court. The mumble says that Rooney said that she doesn't want a legal battle, but isn't keen on handing over her proof of Vardy's guilt. All of the above could be bullshit though. <laugh>

I wonder if Colleen went off half cocked? And will Rebekah end up with a nice payout?

3. OddDog

OddDog Mild mannered janitor
    Staff Member

More interesting still - I had a stinging ring this morning after a visit to the local curry house last night.

4. stick

stick Bumper King

You need to find yourself a better curry house

5. mallafets123

mallafets123 Well-Known Member

On the topic of food I am off to Africa next week on my usual jaunt to escape the winter weather.
    My step daughter of 9 years has already ordered me to make her a full english breakfast upon my arrival.

Cyclonic and OddDog like this.
  6. Cyclonic

Cyclonic Well Hung Member

<laugh>