1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

The Rodgers Out Thread (well sort of)

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by luvgonzo, Oct 25, 2014.

1. Sweats

Sweats Fat lives matter
    Forum Moderator

Perhaps you should have a word with him, sure you'd fill him with confidence <ok>

2. luvgonzo

luvgonzo Pisshead

<laugh> Suppose I deserve that, but we can't all be positive all of the time.

3. Tobes

Tobes Warden
    Forum Moderator

Your inability to stand by the utter crap you post, never surprises me either.

You said "I think some of the problems have to be blamed on the owners"

Which is total and utter s**te, as all they've done is back him with both fees and wages, it's him who made the decisions and him who's spunked the cash on crap. You attempting to shift even some of that blame onto the men who wrote the cheques is beyond idiotic, even by your low standards

P.s. Spastic and mong? Classy as ever from you <applause>

4. Jürgenmeiʃter

Jürgenmeiʃter Top top top top top flirt

I have to step in here, is it BR's decision to not sign the best ready made player? Of course not. We were interested in Falcao for instance but baulked at all the fees + his wages

FOr you to suggest that a manager doesnt want the best players he can possibly get is pointing the idiotic arrow to yourself. A manager wants the best proven low risk players for every single position on the pitch

More chance of him winning games + therefore boosting his own career

Our owners have a way of operating, im not bashing it and will always be grateful to our owners for saving us. Im afraid you look the idiotic one here though to suggest they just give him the player he wants

5. Lucaaas

Lucaaas Well-Known Member

So does anyone on this forum, apart from Tobes, think that "I think some of the problems have to be blamed on the owners" translates to blaming the owners for Rodgers spunking £230m (in Tobes' words, not facts).

6. Daveunited

Daveunited Well-Known Member

7. Nope although this forum does seem to have gone mad after today's result for some reason. #embarrassing

8. Tobes

Tobes Warden
    Forum Moderator

What's Falcao got to do with the actual point we were talking about? Oh yeah, that'll be f** all <doh>

Soft Ollie's assertion that the owners are partly culpable for the failure of Rodgers signings is absolute bollocks, that's all that I was saying

9. Tobes

Tobes Warden
    Forum Moderator

The context was in relation to his transfer business, so don't try and twist it you gimp

10. luvgonzo

luvgonzo Pisshead

11. Treble

Treble Keyser Söze

It's the "Escape from New York" equivalent of a football forum mate. Complete inbreds most of them.

12. Jürgenmeiʃter

Fair enough but what im saying is every manager wants the players with the best track record. BR wanted Falcao, a good striker, but we backed off, why? It isnt BR's money is it.

We dont work that way, we sign potential. So my point was for you to say he's been backed to fees and wages to what he wanted I dont think he has, because a manger would always choose to sign a proven player than one with potential, for the majority of the time

He has been backed though and of course BR has made some signings, like I said to you on the Manc board, he will live or die by his decisions, like all managers

He has been backed but none of us will know if he got the players he wanted, given our strategy I would say not as ask any manager, They would always sign proven talent

13. Jürgenmeiʃter

WUM <grr>

And Dave is just a trouble causer

14. Jürgenmeiʃter

Do you use that site? The Manc board is very busy there compared to on here. I wonder what your user names are on there

15. Tobes

Tobes Warden
    Forum Moderator

Most of the kopites are absolute flutes over there. Most of them are in that thread

16. Treble

Treble Keyser Söze

Tbf I meant the whole site <laugh>

17. Tobes

Tobes Warden
    Forum Moderator

Your assertion isn't backed up by the simple facts though.

You're making out that he's being forced to buy potential and work with kids. He's bought Lallana - 26, Lambert - 32, Lovren - 25, Sakho - 24 and Mad Mario - 24 of late. These aren't 'potential' they're experienced players ffs, you're just making bollocks excuses for his transfer f** ups

18. Treble

Treble Keyser Söze

<laugh> I only had one and it's the same as here. I haven't been on in years. As I said, the whole site is a cesspit of ignorant wums. I did enjoy winding up the spud fans on there so I guess I'm being a bit of a hypocrit, but it got boring if you wanted some intelligent debate.

As for the manc board on here, quality not quantity <whistle>

19. Lallana, Lambert, Lovren and Sakho have been superb signings though 'allmariosfault

20. Treble

Treble Keyser Söze

Lallana is a cut above the other 3, and I wouldn't even class him as superb just yet. Not until those 4 players look like they belong at Liverpool, not Spurs, could you class any as superb tbh.