1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

This PZJ_1 On Twitter

Discussion in 'Rangers' started by Rocket, Mar 3, 2014.

1. eric cartman

eric cartman Well-Known Member

First I thought it was disgruntled rangers fan doing a RTC blog, now I am starting to think it is a Celtic fan at the wind up. He has no actual evidence, he seems to be doing this purely to string the rangers fans along with crazy tales. The funny part is they are all following for it.

2. ManDingo 20"/20"

ManDingo 20"/20" MDMA Guru

Aye? Is that so? <laugh>

You might not want to tell some of your tim mates on here that. I fear many of them may feel like total downies as the only people who I've seen quote it are tims.

Piss take <doh> Aye, right. It's only a piss take after the **** made a total ****ing fool of himself.

I suppose the 2 links you posted earlier on this thread were deliberately blank? taking the piss, stringing folk along etc <laugh>

3. eric cartman

4. ManDingo 20"/20"

The point is a fail is a fail.

And that blog was one gigantic fail, the likes of which will probably never be seen again. It wasn't a rangers fan, it was a tim. Just like that ****ing psychopathic comic strip that's doing the rounds.

Some people are mental - some are ****ing ridiculously stupid. Both teams have an abundance of these obsessive degenerates.

5. eric cartman

Your telling me we actually have members of the green brigade going to ibrox today to cheer on albion rovers. What the **** is that all about, proper mental.

6. ManDingo 20"/20"

What the **** are you talking about you dribbling **** nugget?

7. Rustie bugmuncher

Rustie bugmuncher Well-Known Member

the problem will be once this all ****s off we will have to put up with the paranoid ****s telling us that it is a conspiracy against rangers. there is no win for celtic in this pish

8. DevAdvocate

DevAdvocate Gigging bassist

"With all this digging by the orcs forensic expert PZJ had a look at Billy merlins site . The way Bill and fellow wizard PZJ fawn over each other they may be the same person or at least part of the same coven or lodge. If you fancy a trip down the booby hatch Google Pharez ,Zarah and Judah and hold onto your hats for a wild ride through lala land. I never knew Teia Telphi queen of the Isaelites and Gibraltar landed in Howth in 583BC , neglected to declare the ark of the covenant as hand luggage, married the king of Ireland so all Ulstermen are Israelites not gentiles. All you types in the Republic should not get your knickers in a twist as you are also Israelites from a not quite as good line as the Ulstermen. All peace on the island of Ireland requires is you all to get together dig up the Ark and job done. It may come as a shock to the Windsor clan that Queen Elizabeth 2 is also a direct relative of PZJ. You could not make this stuff up".

<laugh>

9. rogueleader

rogueleader suave gringo

I doubt Ryanair would`ve let the Ark of the Covenant through as hand luggage, more of timmies tall tainted tales.

10. Gambol

Gambol George Clooney's wee brother

Pffft, it's well know that it was Egyptian Queen Scota who left her native lands along with her prince Hibernus and settled in what was to become Scotland via Portugal and Ireland.

And it was the Holy Grail they brought with them, not the Ark of the Convenant.

Get yer ****in facts right <grr>

11. DevAdvocate

Take it up with Mental Bill McMurdo, Agent Orange Junior.

12. Gambol

Best not. Dan Brown will get a hold of it and write another ****in ****ty book.

13. rogueleader

rogueleader suave gringo

The McGlinchy Code

14. Gambol

<laugh>.

15. DevAdvocate