1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Ticket/seat Fiasco at AG

Discussion in 'Bristol City' started by bcfcredandwhite, Jan 17, 2024.

1. bcfcredandwhite

bcfcredandwhite Well-Known Member

There’s a thread going on OTIB about this.
    It seems that this kind of chaos happens at the bigger games but Ive not experienced anything like it before.

I should have been in S26.
    The ‘contract’ stewards (wearing hi-viz) stopped me at the top of the steps - they said it was ‘too full’ and they were right - there was no way I could have forced my way through without causing a fight, so I went back down and found a ‘club’ steward (wearing black) - he was brilliant and said he would find me a seat - or if he couldn’t then he’d let me into the Heineken Lounge.
    After a few conversations on his radio with colleagues, he led me to the middle of S23 where there were 2 spare seats. Met up with the Mrs at half time for a (free) beer (she was in the Dolman) and then we watched the second half together from S23.
    It got sorted in the end, but it shouldn’t have happened in the first place. We ended up sitting in what must have been someone else’s seats and I’m very annoyed that I missed the goal whilst it was being sorted.
    Did anyone else have trouble getting to their seats last night?

2. AshtonRed

AshtonRed Well-Known Member

No I didn’t , the Mrs was a bit annoyed and wanted me to watch it upstairs, but I stuck to my guns and watched it in the lounge whilst drinking a beer <laugh><laugh>