1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Tigers Down Under Podcast - WEMBLEY

Discussion in 'Hull City' started by SydneyTiger14, May 26, 2016.

1. SydneyTiger14

SydneyTiger14 Well-Known Member

Hey guys,

Thought it was worth starting a new thread for this one, myself and two other Aussies (born and bred) chat about the semi final and the Final ahead of the game on Saturday. Just some of the topics we cover:

- Win over Derby and the performances of Odubajo, Jakupovic, Hernandez
    - Sheffield Wednesday expected line up, players to watch, and managerial style
    - Memories of Wembley games from over here in Aus
    - Expected XI for City, and whether any changes are deserved or expected

2. armchairfan

armchairfan Well-Known Member

Just listened. The different with the semis and the final is though I was nervous for the semis you always know there's another game after the first, there's more chance of the better overall team winning. In a one off game anything can happen, and a referee can have much more influence on the outcome. There isn't room for any mistakes really.

SydneyTiger14 likes this.
  3. SydneyTiger14

SydneyTiger14 Well-Known Member

Agreed! Different sort of nerves for this one. In the Semi you wanted to keep it close in the first leg so we had something to play for in the second, with this there's no second chances if something goes wrong.

Just on the topic of our Aussie group, I know this site is NOT 606, but: Not606.png

4. BOJACKHCAFCMAN

BOJACKHCAFCMAN Well-Known Member

I'd start Meyler in the final but as we all know Bruce is fairly predictable with these things so Diame will start, maybe we will get the 1 in 6 great performance from him this time it's about due. Wallace is a big danger man for me with his long-range shooting especially early on when Jakupovic is at his most nervous

SydneyTiger14 likes this.