1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Tomlin off?

Discussion in 'Bristol City' started by algenon, May 29, 2017.

1. NickH

NickH Well-Known Member

For whatever rifts there may have been on whatever scale, it seemed to me as though LJ stood by Tomlin and kept giving him opportunities, which ultimately he didn't take. Bar our great start out of the blocks, our best form came when he was dropped. One could praise the manager for making the hard decision for the good of the team, or criticise him for allowing that relationship to sour (allegedly, going on likely).

I wouldn't be surprised if he moved on and got back to his previous level, but I also wouldn't be surprised if he became a journeyman, bounding from club to club and slowly moving down the divisions.

2. BCFCRob

BCFCRob Well-Known Member

RR you're pretty sound mate but with all due respect your track record with this sort of thing is appalling.

3. Loathsneyd

Loathsneyd Well-Known Member

are you saying that his source of someone in the crowd who has a son who knows someone who has a best mate of a fringe player in the squad may not be reliable? Next you will be accusing the next door neighbour of my dog walkers sister's boyfriend big brother's drinking mate of not being reliable either??

RedorDead and BCFCRob like this.
  4. Red Robin

Red Robin Well-Known Member

That's not what a fringe player was saying,the chap behind me has a son who is best mates with this player.

His son is his best mate- the father who sits behind me is in his fifties.

not a mate of a mate scenario:emoticon-0148-yes:

5. RedorDead

RedorDead Well-Known Member

Yeah but did you not listen to his wife's, friends who got her goldfish from the same funfair as LJ's uncles dog breeder? That's where you should of gone to listen mate

6. Red Robin

Red Robin Well-Known Member

<doh><doh><doh><doh><doh><doh><doh><doh><doh><doh><doh><doh><doh><doh><doh><doh><doh>

Rod you little tinker you