1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Tomorrows Matches

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by Rollercoaster Ranger, Apr 8, 2011.

1. Rollercoaster Ranger

Rollercoaster Ranger Well-Known Member

Tomorrow could be a yet another very good day for us. I have complete confidence in us winning. The following could well happen. Swansea and Norwich draw. I actually think that any result in that game can be good for us. If either lose they should be further behind us, a draw and they both should be. Cardiff may well only draw at Doncaster. Millwall to beat Leeds, Forest to beat Reading. Almost perfect.

What result do you all think would be best between Swansea and Norwich?

2. Loomesy in the Loft

Your right any result is ok really but if pushed id have to say norwich win and keep increasing that gap between third spot giving the old FA scope for more points deduction if necessary?

3. Rollercoaster Ranger

I hear what you are saying, but I want to be Champions.

4. Loomesy in the Loft

Definately Roller dont get me wrong..after years of waiting it would be fundamentally wrong not to allow the fans their moment in the sun which they already are to a degree if you ask me leaving it that late however....
    Choice...
    1) Want to go up as champions but run the risk of hearing and possibly miss out altogether or...
    2) Take 2nd spot now guaranteed???

5. Rollercoaster Ranger

Tough call, Loomesy. I'm going for Champions, with faith in Mittel and his legal men. I would find it very hard to accept being second to any other side in this division, when we are clearly best.

QPR's motto should be "I can take the despair, it's the hope that I can't stand."

6. Loomesy in the Loft

Haha I like that! Never a 'truer' word said!
    You would hope the FA must have considered the fall out of taking on Mittel et al but i also would have liked them to pinpoint where the blame really lies if any (Gianni) make an example of him if appropriate rather than punish us loyal long suffering fans!!
    I have lots of fellow Championship club followers who keep saying "its yours" "well done" "best team" blah blah and yes they are right but just still cannot get as excited as i should be right now!!!
    Good ol QPR!

7. Rollercoaster Ranger

Therein is the life of a Ranger's fan. The supporters of any other side would be dancing in the streets, but we are worried because of an off the field issue. I've tried to explain to Chelsea, Arsenal etc fans what it is like to support QPR, but they don't get it, how could they possibly understand. We have the full gambit of emotions on a regular basis, to them losing at Old Trafford is a reason to complain. We are well and truely on the Rollercoaster.

8. RangersHQ-Norfolk

I think a Norwich Swansea draw would suit us better overall - Assuming we win, a draw would mean Norwich lose ground as do Swansea. They will both be desperate to win but not at the risk of losing

Happy days for us

9. Fly_into_the_ranger_zone

I'd prefer a draw or Swansea win to keep the 1st-2nd gap as big as possible

Not sure I fancy Donny getting anything against Cardiff though- a Cardiff win was one of the first picks in my accumulator!

10. awjm

awjm Well-Known Member

I'd rather have Norwich lose. The others aren't going to catch us up and I want the Rangers to be champions!!