1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

TROLLED BY LIVERPOOL? DO ONE!

Discussion in 'Leeds United' started by BillysStatue, May 30, 2023.

1. BillysStatue

BillysStatue Well-Known Member

My brother in law is a typical tourist Prem plastic .. he "supports" Liverpool and only pipes up when they beat Leeds or win something .. of course, he had a go .. here's how it went

HIM: Leeds down, that's funny!

ME: matters not the division, forever Leeds
    fact for you: Leeds win at Anfield fkd Pools chance of Chumps Lge next season
    this will cost Pool around £100m in lost revenue which means they can’t compete in transfer market as debts pile up
    now THAT is funny

Mmm you’ve got a really sh1t sense of humour bruv or is it bitterness ……that aside, you give your Leeds team way too much credit my bruv….while beating a great side like Pool is every Leeds fans dream, Pools loss to Leeds was just one of a good few games where we were poor…..I’ll take 5th place, Europa League and playing in the PL ahead of ****ing around in the championship league all day long my bruv…..hope it doesn’t take you 16 years again to get back to playing with the big boys again

you really don’t get it

I think I do….watching Leeds, a supposedly great soccer club, with the worlds greatest fans , competing in the lower leagues….now THATS funny

upload_2023-5-30_13-23-35.jpeg

upload_2023-5-30_13-24-7.jpeg

At least you guys made CL in something

only thing you got right is greatest fans
    because no matter the league we’re in, we still follow follow follow
    now do you get it?

I’m not upset Leeds got relegated, that’s how it goes when owner is trying to sell club so he can move back to Italy & takes eye off ball

no matter, we go again and enjoy watching our team play

Lpool though have a huge problem trying to catch up now

not only do they lose the desperately needed Chumps Lge money, for every season they miss out the amount they get when they do qualify reduces dramatically under new UEFA rules on money distribution

if Everton win Prem & qualify for CL they will get around £30m less than Real Madrid based on last 5 years of participation

that’s very unfair, but this is what Lpool voted for to protect themselves .. it’s backfiring now because Toon have joined the party & Arsenal sorted their mess out

Chelsea & Spurs in same boat, they also desperately needed CL money to keep debt under control & stay within FFP

unless Lpool sell to Arab owners with pots of cash they will struggle to sign the quality needed to be going for CL again

if they miss CL again next season, it will be catastrophic in terms of being top 4 for a while
    then there’s the problem of Europa Lge, a no money competition that grinds your squad
    this is where you play the dross of Europe

no glamour ties with short flights to Paris or Amsterdam

no, it’s long flights to places like Split, Minsk, Bucaresti, Chisinau to play in minus 20 degrees against teams intent on kicking the **** out of their glamorous opponents

it’s playing Thursday/Sunday Thursday/Sunday with little time for recovery & proper training sessions

Europa Lge is draining, tests your squad to the max .. it’s definitely not what Klopp wanted, but now it’s his nightmare

Pool will probs get to at least semis due to poor opposition, but that means at least 12 games on Thursdays which is very disrupting & unbalancing

West Ham suffered this season because of their European run in the lower comp, it exhausted their squad badly

next season is going to be very hard for Pool as they watch Scum, Citeh, Arsenal & Toon all strengthen without the nightmare of Europa Lge fixtures & long distance travel to deal with
    Klopp needs to get it right, keep his players fresh & motivated or it will be costly for Pool .. on recent evidence he will struggle if Pool don’t replace at least half the squad & add at least another 5 quality players on top of that

unfortunately Pool don’t have the money to do that as debt needs to be serviced to stay within FFP

then there’s the issue of not being able to attract the best because of no CL
    now do you understand why the loss at home to Leeds is so devastating? only home loss in Prem for Pool

last season Leeds were the 18th biggest club in the WORLD in revenue generated, that’s how big the fanbase is

next season Leeds will still sell 600k home shirts & fill the stadium

the away tickets will still be over subscribed and 20k will travel to Plymouth on a cold Tues night to try & get in to see their beloved Leeds play

greatest fans? I think so, as does the football community in England & Europe

upload_2023-5-30_13-27-43.png

well, he's run out of comebacks .. maybe he get's it after all .. even Victimpool aren't perfect

Attached Files:

2. Mr Wolves-White

Mr Wolves-White Well-Known Member

Hang on we only got 3 red cards all season? I'm rather disappointed by that

3. FORZA LEEDS

FORZA LEEDS Well-Known Member

He sounds like a right **** - and to top it all off he calls it soccer <doh> ffs